• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Cup Challenge

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
559Scraggy_Dream.png
[CSS-DIV=text-shadow: #000000 0px -1px 1px;]Little Cup Challenge[/CSS-DIV]
Thank You Forever for the layout

Introduction​
Welcome,
This is a Pokemon Little Cup challenge thread for Pokemon Black and White. This thread will be used to challenge trainers to LC battles. So if you have Wi-Fi feel free to challenge away.

I will also try to host weekly LC tournaments for Pokemon prizes (Wi-Fi).

Clauses​
×Sleep Clause: Only one Pokemon can be put to sleep by an opponent's attack at a time, per team.
×Self-KO Clause: If a Pokemon uses Explosion or Selfdestruct and is the last Pokemon on their team, the player whose Pokemon used Explosion or Selfdestruct loses, regardless of the number of Pokemon on the opposing team.
×Evasion Clause: Moves and items that boost evasion such as Double Team and BrightPowder are not allowed.

Rules​
×All Pokemon must be at level 5
×All Pokemon must be the first of their evolutionary line and be able to evolve

Bans
×Carvanha
×Gligar
×Meditite
×Scyther
×Sneasel
×Tangela
×Vulpix
×Yanma
×Abilities: Moody
×Items: Berry Juice
×Moves: Dragon Rage, SonicBoom, Sheer Cold, Fissure, Horn Drill, and Guillotine

Weekly Tournament
Date: TBA
Sign-ups​
5.​

Participants​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Thats how Most LC battles are played, Its very common for them to be level 5. your not much of a LC battler are you?

Oh and also sign me up!
not doing a tournament yet.
But this thread is also for looking for random players to face in LC.
With that said if you are on in a bit I'd like to test out my LC team with you.

Back