The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase Progressing Games
Demo Pokémon Clandestine Beta v1.5.5 - The Halloween Update

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Old December 16th, 2017 (12:17 PM). Edited December 16th, 2017 by anduu.

which pokemon can we catch on Route 6? you forgot that in the pokemon encounter list btw :D

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 16th, 2017 (5:31 PM).

Nature: Lax
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by anduu View Post
      which pokemon can we catch on Route 6? you forgot that in the pokemon encounter list btw :D
      My apologies for that. 30% Shroomish, 20% Psyduck, 19% Swadloon, 10% Skiploom, 10% Azumarill, 5% Quagsire, 4% Deerling, 1% Nuzleaf, 1% Lombre
      Old December 21st, 2017 (10:23 PM).
      Wannabe the very best

Nature: Docile
        A few general comments that I have when playing this game.

I really like the idea of you getting to choose how to reply in several situations - allows for yourself to determine how things go and how things are played out. However, a few 'bugs' here and there are really deterring the gameplay imo. For one, I can understand if your psychic teleporter was disabled for the initial part since you were made to fight your way back to your house, but it was disabled for the rest of the demo after that (given, I haven't actually completed it yet, but yeah). Also, this isn't really a bug per se, but sometimes, your level jumps were a bit too much to handle HAHA. I remember when I was continually getting frustrated because I had to run back to the pokemon center after every 1-2 battles because they would just be so frustrating. Same thing goes for gym battles - not being able to go back to the pokemon center might seem like a unique aspect of the game, but consider that at the start, you don't exactly have a lot of cash on hand, and potions and revives ain't cheap at the start either.

All in all tho, I really like the way this is going. I hope to see more and more as you keep working on the game!

Quick Reply