• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there.

Years
Hello! I'm from England, currently living & working in Guangzhou, China.

I've been a Pokemon fan since the beginning of Poke-mania back when I was a kid in the 90s. I've always loved discussing Pokemon with others that have a passion for it so I don't really know why I didn't decide to sign up to a forum before now.

I assume it's customary to share random bits of information about myself Pokemon related or otherwise.

-Hoenn is my favourite region and has my favourite story.
-Ice is my favourite type.
-I've watched all of the original anime as well as Best Wishes series and all of the movies.

-I like to travel as much as I can when I have enough time to justify a trip somewhere.
-I also study Chinese as well as work here.

I hope to meet some wonderful people to have good discussions with about a franchise dear to my heart!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there!

It always impresses me how well traveled some of PC's members are. It's such a departure from my own attitude of, "I went from home to the store that's enough of a trip." Still, it's cool that you've been able to visit different places around the world! Anyway, welcome to PC!

Happy posting! :)

Years
Hoenn! Yes yes yes! I love it a lot also, ORAS means so much to me. <3 Welcome to PC and nice to meet you.

If I may ask....what do you do for work over there? =) I know people who go to China, Korea, Japan and other places to teach English, but as a bit of a shy person that'd be kinda hard for me lol. Traveling is an amazing thing that I'm glad you had the luxury to experience.

Enjoy your time here ~

Years
That's what I do! It's a job to do your research about before you consider accepting a position somewhere though. There's a lot of success to be had...but there are a lot more bad offers to sieve through. It's also definitely not a forever kind of job.

Last edited:
Back