• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlier

For insulting my signature twice. I truly hate Sakura anyway. She's one of the worst characters in Naruto and that's saying something.

Outlier

I just remembered how horrible Sakura really is. Worst fictional character ever! ) X

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
7/10

Nunchaku, nice moves

don't let your personal feelings cloud your rating

Nakala Pri

Bad graphics/quality and it isn't animated. :X Not all unanimated sigs are bad, of course, just they tend to be better when they are moving. xD

Frokage

The legendary curse
Years
7/10 ~This isn't a website dedicated to tagging and whatnot, so I'm not going to base my rating on harsh constructive criticism. ^^ I love the colors and you somewhat made nice use of the flow created by the render. :)
I like the colours and such.. Perhaps there's a bit too much blue going on, but all in all, it's a nice tag.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
6/10

Although the image is funny, the text on the side ruins it. There's some kind of code there that isn't formatted correctly (you're missing the "[") and therefor creates an ugly line of text. I'm also not a big fan of text being on the side of the image, but that could just be me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

a litltle to messy, but i think that this score is biased because of my own preference of simple signatures

Years
9.8/10

Great gif, funny, well organised and the CSS is done well. the only thing is that the 1 grey, 3 white and then 2 grey thing you have going on in the text below is kind of odd.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
8/10! A pie made by a someone who s learning to cook but still i dont insult food and i like Pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back