• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones S07E03: Wow that was quick

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Game-of-Thrones-Logo-Free-Download-PNG.png
Day 2

Their armies have started to gather, under the leadership of various individuals they have recruited all across the kingdom. The bloodbath will be commencing soon.

The cold is starting to creep in. A raven flew from the Citadel in Oldtown to all the Maesters across the kingdom. It only said three words: Winter is here.

You have 54 hours to send in your votes. Day ends around 3:00 PM, UTC +8:00, August 29, 2017, approximately 54 hours from now.

Abstaining is allowed. Abby, Desinishon, and DeusPro must vote.

Players
Home as GM​
Sparkin as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Cersei Lannister as ???
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
Desinishon as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bardothren as ???
gimmepie as ???
Earth Traveler as ???
metroid711 as ???
DeusPro as ???
HyperMorian as ???
purplecicada as ???
SirDolan as ???
Kitty as ???
Rabinov as ???

Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Considering that it is still Day 2, not everyone should be aligned with anyone yet. It's likely there were some conflicts with recruiting, so the amount of people who're aligned with somebody should decrease, but I'm thinking at least eight of us must be aligned with someone by now.

Not sure how this day should go. I'm still unaligned as well.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Oh hey, look at that. No one wanted to recruit the dolphin. I guess at this stage there isn't a lot we can do, not until the houses start calling on each other. There must be some cops floating about now. I think the day 3 phase is when muk will start to hit the fan, I don't hold much hope for this phase being incredibly exciting. Not unless a cop found something interesting last night?

That all being said, I've now started watching GoT :fufu:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Oh hey, look at that. No one wanted to recruit the dolphin. I guess at this stage there isn't a lot we can do, not until the houses start calling on each other. There must be some cops floating about now. I think the day 3 phase is when muk will start to hit the fan, I don't hold much hope for this phase being incredibly exciting. Not unless a cop found something interesting last night?

That all being said, I've now started watching GoT :fufu:

at least something came out.

also, reminders that final votes are a thing. :)

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Why would you need to be suspicious at this point? Unless you're aligned already, fellow unrecruited players claiming as such shouldn't arouse suspicion on your end.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Well, considering he's GP, it might lead to people being suspicious of him being recruited. By the way, should we actually no lunch for today or nah?

Years
Why would you need to be suspicious at this point? Unless you're aligned already, fellow unrecruited players claiming as such shouldn't arouse suspicion on your end.

It helps to know who is recruited and who isn't for the inevitable moment when you do get recruited. The people making all the ruckus and repeatedly reaffirming their vanilla status are the ones most likely to not actually be vanilla.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
It's also a waste of discussion, as people won't be all like of im recruited hahaha lynch me.

Sparkin

The gun party doesn't start until N3, boys
[Final Unvote] No One

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

I've got a prophecy to make

Sparkin

kek. Only way to find that out is to wait.
No need to be wary of me, 'cus I mean no harm, for now.

Back