• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
+1 at it being an attempt to lure in the cop. ofc there's the possibility Melody is double bluffing and Iloebet is actually mafia but I don't think that's a very Melody thing to do tbh

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Anime Mafia

2407c964dc6b76a822ceb9ae0f637992e0aa2427_hq.gif

Melody is dead! Shee was a Villain
Night 4
List of Players:
Abby- Drew
Purple-Yui
La'belle- Mikasa
Bard- Maes Hughes,
Hyper- Aqua
Kiyo- Arima Koursei
Sparkin- Luffy
Jdthebud-Makuounchi Ippo
Pecilia- Josuke
Swifite- Zuko
Doof- Kakashi
Ash- Patamon
Sirdolan- Aru Akise
Mr James- Shizeo Heiwajima
Home- Asuna Yuuki
Miah- Katie Forester
Mew-Nani- Konata
Ida13- Youkomon
Melody: Belldandy
IIoebet- Hinata (angel beats)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Belldandy said:
You're mistaken! Why... why have you become like this? You were the one who taught me that all life was precious, Celestin! I want to continue growing old with the living beings on Earth. Therefore... I will protect this world!

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Anime Mafia

source.gif

Nobody is dead!
Day 5
List of Players:
Abby- Drew
Purple-Yui
La'belle- Mikasa
Bard- Maes Hughes,- Hero
Hyper- Aqua-Hero
Kiyo- Arima Koursei
Sparkin- Luffy-Villain
Jdthebud-Makuounchi Ippo
Pecilia- Josuke
Swifite- Zuko
Doof- Kakashi
Ash- Patamon
Sirdolan- Aru Akise
Mr James- Shizeo Heiwajima
Home- Asuna Yuuki-Villain
Miah- Katie Forester
Mew-Nani- Konata
Ida13- Youkomon
Melody: Belldandy-Villain
IIoebet- Hinata (angel beats)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
Nice job Kiyo, good choice! @Ida any news?

Also metroid on the player list can you add the alignment of the dead players? Makes everything easier to visualise to see how we're going.

Last edited:

Mr. James

My gut does tell that Charlie Brown is another mafia, for an irrelevant, and weak reasoning.
Being analytic, instead of appraisal, I would like to know who Kiyotaka Ishimaru protected.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I was actually AFK when all that lloebet blame stuff happened in case anyone was wondering why I had no comment.
Interesting last minute gun Melody.
Since Melody was the only person I suspected I'm pretty much out of leads.

Last edited:

Mr. James

In fact, his game supports the idea of a possible lynch. So far, he has been agreeing to someone's opinions only, rather than giving anything else, no matter how little.
[LYNCH] Charlie Brown

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I didn't get a reply about my NA yet. I sent a PM about it though, well idk until then. I'm investigating Miah though.
Edit; Miah is innocent.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I didn't get a reply about my NA yet. I sent a PM about it though, well idk until then. I'm investigating Miah though.
Edit; Miah is innocent.

Okay... Didn't expect Miah'd be innocent...

If that's so, I'm suspecting Mew_nani and Charlie Brown for mafia... though not sure if I'm right after my two scum reads being wrong...

Also, btw, I protected myself last night

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm going to assume there's only one maf member left, and it could be likely that the last member is inactive — although there is the more than likely choice they went for Kiyo.

Charlie Brown

Years
My gut does tell that Charlie Brown is another mafia, for an irrelevant, and weak reasoning.
Being analytic, instead of appraisal, I would like to know who Kiyotaka Ishimaru protected.

Which reasoning are we talking about here? If my first post this day, no point saying anything until we get a cop report imo or it's just reasoning for the sake of it / to appear town. If my posts in general I've personally found all the votes p straight-forward and well-discussed by the time I hop online and check this game so haven't actively scumhunted no. and tbh have just been more interested in my other games lol nightkrow's game

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I have this weird feeling that it's town v town in regards to Swiftie/Charlie Brown vs. Mr. James. I'd be more wary of the inactives, to be honest.

Mr. James

The other inactives are SirDolan and Ash. They have not said completely anything in the thread, so why bother when they are going to be modkilled? (Assuming there are modkills)

Furthermore, removing these two, the players below are the ones I read as heroes.

Purple
Kiyo
Jdthebud
Pecilia
Miah
Mew-Nani
Ida13
IIoebet

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
The other inactives are SirDolan and Ash. They have not said completely anything in the thread, so why bother when they are going to be modkilled? (Assuming there are modkills)

Furthermore, removing these two, the players below are the ones I read as heroes.

Purple
Kiyo
Jdthebud
Pecilia
Miah
Mew-Nani
Ida13
IIoebet
That's nice, but who are your scum reads?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Well, CB explained himself and I think it kinda clarified stuff. Right now, my scum reads after rereading stuff are mew_nani (last day phase post seemed kinda off), L'Belle (weirdly posting but not too invested to scumhunting, also Doof scumreading and dying could be a sign), and purplecicada (weirdly townish, jk, I mean, tone seems scripted maybe). Obviously not all of them can be scum so I'll choose who's the most suss.

For now though, I choose to lynch [Vote] L'Belle

Back