• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

enxel

x trainer
Years
AW! I got the Aura Fragment, and put it in! But I got a Shiny Ho-Oh
What a valuable piece of information, thank you very much!

That's very interesting. It looks like the Aura Fragment generates a random shiny legendary. I'm curious if Manaphy can be generated this way. I would test it myself, but I've already gotten the Dark Fragment, and can no longer get the Aura Fragment.
I really really hope it's a random legendary and not a random legendary you've already caught, I'll be waiting for your results, and I'll see if I can help testing it somehow because I also cannot get the Aura Fragment anymore.

EDIT: For anyone who's curious, I have completed testing and found out that the only way to EV train is through vitamins. You can only give 10 vitamins to each stat, and ten vitamins gives 200 EVs in that particular stat. So you cannot do 252/252 like in the original games, but you can do 200/200/200/200/200/200, which is kind of like GSC except with less gain.
Thanks for this information, it will be very useful when I make a competitive team to battle my friends.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
Hey, could anyone tell me at what point you're given a beldum? I guess it's done as an event? but when is the event? i searched the thread and couldn't find anything.

also, when does Mt. Iris show up? I want a bagon and missed it in Terra cave. I don't think there's a way to get back there?

enxel

x trainer
Years
Uhhh, is the most recent EX version the 1.9 in the thread or the 1.5 in Wichu's sig? @.@
Check the post linked in my signature to know where you can all the useful stuff in this thread, including v1.17 of the game, which is the latest.

Hey, could anyone tell me at what point you're given a beldum? I guess it's done as an event? but when is the event? i searched the thread and couldn't find anything.

also, when does Mt. Iris show up? I want a bagon and missed it in Terra cave. I don't think there's a way to get back there?
For Beldum check Hoenn after you beat the game, and Mt. Iris doesn't show up, it's there somewhere in the map, go to places you haven't checked.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
oh, alright thanks.

would anyone be willing to trade me a beldum and bagon, then? would be sweet if you could. my AIM is pxlatedfever if you'd like to trade.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
I been looking around google and this tread for a solution to my problem but nothing yet ):
So I'll just ask for help:

I downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex but when I battle, there are no animations and sometimes its "fireballs".

Can someone please help a fellow out?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I been looking around google and this tread for a solution to my problem but nothing yet ):
So I'll just ask for help:

I downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex but when I battle, there are no animations and sometimes its "fireballs".

Can someone please help a fellow out?

Yeah it's meant to be like that, the creators didn't get around to doing the animations as it is a bit of a pain trying to make them and then insert them into the game.

enxel

x trainer
Years
Random Shiny Legendary Theory Results

Well, I got a backup file of the game set before getting any fragment, so I picked the Aura Fragment and entered the Shadow Dimension to test the random shiny legendary theory and what I got was a shiny Dialga, I saved before using the fragment and the results was always a shiny Dialga, I returned to the real world and entered again a couple of times (yes that was extremely tedious :S) and the result was a shiny Dialga again each time, so my conclusion is that you really get a random shiny legendary but the one you get is set before you can do anything about it, so let's wait and see if someone gets Manaphy this way :D

I also tried hatching the Phione egg in situations I haven't tried before: after beating the Torxia league, after getting the Luminous Shard and inside the Shadow Dimension, but it always hatched into Phione... not like I was surprised ;_;

In the end, the two big questions about the game are still unanswered:
- What is the Luminous Shard for?
- Where is Manaphy?

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Will you make another version of raptor ex when the 5th generation will be out to include the new pokemon?Anyway,one of the best games with pokemon.Good job making it.

Years
just a quick question what is the finished version i just downloaded ex v1.11 is that the finished and latest version?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Here is a Legendary Guide for anyone who needs it: (Everything but Manaphy)

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, can someone make it so I can move with WASD, Shift button for fast forward, Spacebar for A button and ESC for B? Please and thank you.

And if I wasn't supposed to or allowed to show a legendary guide, then I'll remove it. Just tell me.

enxel

x trainer
Years
Here is a Legendary Guide for anyone who needs it: (Everything but Manaphy)

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, can someone make it so I can move with WASD, Shift button for fast forward, Spacebar for A button and ESC for B? Please and thank you.

And if I wasn't supposed to or allowed to show a legendary guide, then I'll remove it. Just tell me.
Thanks for the list, I'll update my list of important places on the thread with this one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had any time to work on a new update for Raptor EX.

Firstly, I want to apologise to everyone searching for Manaphy; I've searched through every map, and it seems Manaphy is actually unobtainable. Does anybody know whether it was obtainable in the original Raptor? I may have accidentally deleted its event at some point. Either way, it will be obtainable in the next update (or via Mystery Gift).

Second, I see you guys have figured out that the Aura Fragment legendary is random. Much like Deoxys's form, the legendary you battle is set when you start the game, not before you battle it. Not all legendaries can be obtained, only the more powerful ones. As for the Luminous Shard, it is not used for anything else. It does have an effect, though; however, its effect particularly obvious. Hint: it may affect wild Pokémon battles while it's in your bag ;)

Finally, I've decided to hold off on updates for a while. The reason is that I am going to wait for Black and White to come out (at least in Japanese), so I can include the new 5th gen Pokémon. The plan is to have romanised names until the English names are revealed; at that time, I'll release an update with English names. I won't be including any new 5th gen battle mechanics, including new abilities and moves (sorry guys; it would take a lot of time and effort to add them). This may or may not result in a few new areas. I will attempt to upgrade to a newer version of Essentials, though; this may result in the introduction of a few bugs and glitches, but eventually, I'll ensure those are ironed out.

If anybody has any feedback for what should be changed (to improve gameplay/difficulty) in the next version, let me know. I'll make a preliminary list here:
  • Manaphy will be added
  • Shedinja's item cloning bug will be fixed
  • Speedup will be enabled for the Arceus event
  • Arceus's plates will all be hit at once by multi-target attacks, rather than showing a message for each plate
  • Moves with broken effects will be fixed

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
Omg its been way too long since i played this game... My furking memory got deleted and now i have to start from the beginning well... no legends for me this time around im gonna catch em and keep em in the PC
EDIT: Oh ya and if you do plan on catching legends stock up on like 700 great balls i only used like 50 to catch Arceus and thats how I caught the rest of the legends... Regigas was the most amazing though full hp 1 great ball yay! i win

Back