• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

water deck from new battle arena codes

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 1, 2017
so i grab that codes and make this

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68
* 3 Keldeo-EX LTR 45
* 2 Kyurem-EX PLB 30
* 4 Regice AOR 24
* 1 Remoraid BKT 31
* 1 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Bicycle PLS 117
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Startling Megaphone FLF 97
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Tierno KSS 39
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104
* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 1 Energy Recycler AOR 72
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 16

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 12 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

what do u think? as long as i get a way to shuffle hand i can get around 120dmg each turn with keldeo. while strengthening my other pokemon.
weakness is as i stated above if i got dead-hand and incapable to shuffle my head i most likely losing.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
so i grab that codes and make this

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68
* 3 Keldeo-EX LTR 45
* 2 Kyurem-EX PLB 30
* 4 Regice AOR 24
* 1 Remoraid BKT 31
* 1 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Bicycle PLS 117
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Tierno KSS 39
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 16

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 12 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

what do u think? as long as i get a way to shuffle hand i can get around 120dmg each turn with keldeo. while strengthening my other pokemon.
weakness is as i stated above if i got dead-hand and incapable to shuffle my head i most likely losing.

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68
* 3 Keldeo-EX LTR 45
* 2Regice AOR 24
* 1 Remoraid BKT 31
* 1 Octillery BKT 33
* 2 Squirtle
* 1 Wartortle
* 2 Blastoise

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 1 Bicycle PLS 117
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Sycamore
* 2 N
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 2 Rare Candy

##Energy - 16

* 16 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

That's the changes I'd make. That Blastoise you get in the deck/the versus ladder is a godsend with Keldeo. You can dump so much water energy out so quickly with it, getting a good 6-7 attached in a turn (Bringing Keldeo w/FFB up to roughly 180 per turn) You won't need Max Elixir at all with blastoise in the deck, nor will you need DCE.

Sycamore and N sort your dead hand issue (and VS seeker helps them too). Octillery provides you with a nice refresh alongside blastoise for even more energy.

Otherwise it looks pretty solid, not sure I'd keep the hammers in the long run, maybe grab a Ninjaboy at some point (allowing Lugia/Regice to replace each other can cause massive headaches for EX cards) and maybe add a fisherman instead of energy recycle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 1, 2017
about to try but i keep getting dc every 1st or 2nd turn atm. i got 4 rare candy so i could send wartotle from deck.

hammer is for being ass(welp it help if im dang lucky, even if they could attach 2 or so i can stall quite a bit, also being an item mean i can use it without thinking)

2ffb is enough? i mean all of it are applicable with it, extra 40 hp save me a lot

also isnt paralel city quite a must? meeting too much rainbow or rayqza deck scare the heck out of me without it. not to mention i can decrease 3 type of pokemon dmg.

ninja boy is awesome but i dont have any glaceon nor jolteon to work with

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
about to try but i keep getting dc every 1st or 2nd turn atm. i got 4 rare candy so i could send wartotle from deck.

hammer is for being ass(welp it help if im dang lucky, even if they could attach 2 or so i can stall quite a bit, also being an item mean i can use it without thinking)

2ffb is enough? i mean all of it are applicable with it, extra 40 hp save me a lot

also isnt paralel city quite a must? meeting too much rainbow or rayqza deck scare the heck out of me without it. not to mention i can decrease 3 type of pokemon dmg.

ninja boy is awesome but i dont have any glaceon nor jolteon to work with

Ninja Boy works incredibly well with Regice because it brings it in fully powered up. Honestly, not every Keldeo will need the FFB. That's a mistake I used to make (ran 4 ffb in zygarde) and half the time they ended up as dead in the hand cards. You only really want 2 Keldeo on the field at once, maybe two blastoise and definitely one octillery as support. Mega Ray can be a pain but he's defeatable with regice fairly easily and a lot of rainbow road decks are now stacked with dual types so even with par city Xerneas will still be dealing 190 dmg without any buffs. Rough Seas keeps you alive, kills off outside threats like Gengar and gives you a little extra time to set up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 1, 2017
tried, still got dead hand. not to mention without max elixir kind of hard to rush if my blastoise and hand isnt ready. decreasing that blast n wart to 1. i think using bent spoon to cover from energy drop attack or any effect attack is better. still meeting mega mewtwo rip my heart apart. mega rayquza is 50/50 i think getting waillord to soak damage while setting card is better, its jst pity i dont have wailord to test it.

Back