• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
I'm fixing the broken images in the main thread. Photobucket likes to take people's pictures hostage, I guess...

EDIT: All images fixed.

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Years
Is it me or is this game really slow? Is there a fast forward button? Will it be updated to be a litter more speedier?

The game was made using an alpha version of Pokemon Essentials (pre version 1), so, a lot of problems occurred when I tried to port it to the latest version. As such, I couldn't incorporate a lot of the speed functions that the newer versions provided.

However, Cheat Engine works to speed up the ingame fps, for a speed boost. The same one that worked with Pokemon Uranium works with this game.

Can I use farfech,d evolution in my hack pls?
You'd have to message my sprite artist, Rocko-the-taco, or R-taco on DeviantART. I don't have authority to speak for him, as he let me use his work.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
The game was made using an alpha version of Pokemon Essentials (pre version 1), so, a lot of problems occurred when I tried to port it to the latest version. As such, I couldn't incorporate a lot of the speed functions that the newer versions provided.

However, Cheat Engine works to speed up the ingame fps, for a speed boost. The same one that worked with Pokemon Uranium works with this game.

You'd have to message my sprite artist, Rocko-the-taco, or R-taco on DeviantART. I don't have authority to speak for him, as he let me use his work.

Can you please tell me how to activate this cheat engine to boost the fps of the game? Like which key should I pres to turbo speed?

thepsynergist

Years

thepsynergist

Years
I have Windows 8.1 64bits. Yes it is. I have the game folder in my Desktop or should I move it elsewhere?

Honestly, I've no idea why it's not working. I've yet to be able to test this game in an windows 8.1 environment, however, it seems to work with Windows 10.

The only fix I know might work, would be to run game.exe in compatibility mode for windows xp sp3. To do this, right click on the game.exe icon, and click properties. Go to the compatibility tab (second tab from the left), and click the box that says, "compatibility mode". Set that to Windows XP SP3, and hit okay. Then try to run the game.

If that doesn't work, I dunno what to tell you.

Though, to just be sure, the Audio folder exists in the pokemon pyrite folder, yes?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 8, 2020
Honestly, I've no idea why it's not working. I've yet to be able to test this game in an windows 8.1 environment, however, it seems to work with Windows 10.

The only fix I know might work, would be to run game.exe in compatibility mode for windows xp sp3. To do this, right click on the game.exe icon, and click properties. Go to the compatibility tab (second tab from the left), and click the box that says, "compatibility mode". Set that to Windows XP SP3, and hit okay. Then try to run the game.

If that doesn't work, I dunno what to tell you.

Though, to just be sure, the Audio folder exists in the pokemon pyrite folder, yes?

I will see what I can do. Yes, i have audio folder and there i have 4 more folders (BGM, BGS, ME and SE)

thepsynergist

Years
hey but i have saved the game already and cant go back now don't tell me i have to restart the game

Of course not. If you lose to the champion, you get ported to the nearest Pokemon Center. And there's an old man with an Abra at the Pokemon League Pokemon Center. He'll teleport you to New Bark Town.

Twinklebreeze

twinkle
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 20, 2018
Of course not. If you lose to the champion, you get ported to the nearest Pokemon Center. And there's an old man with an Abra at the Pokemon League Pokemon Center. He'll teleport you to New Bark Town.

but in the game it stops and i have to close it

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Pokemon Pyrite cheat eninge changing items within vendor lists

Greetings,

i want to change the vendors list so that i can buy rare candy from the pokemart but i cant do it on other fanmade pokemon games it works but not with Pokemon Pyrite.

Can someone give me a hint why the ItemId list of Pokemon Essentials doesnt work with this game but the normal formula *2+1 works like it should?

ty
Slca

Back