• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hey. I have a Manaphy egg from an event in my Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs. Want it?
Sincerely,
Shadow The Darkrai

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I've found the blackglasses, does anyone want to trade and trade back? 'Cause sneasel only evolves when traded with the blackglasses on.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Pokemon Raptor Ex has awesome orignal music. It's so addiciting and catchy! I just wish they had more music from Pokemon Mystery Dungons: Explorers of Sky. That game has good music too but not AS addiciting.

Muddy

Oshawott Luvr
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2012
I love the trade system! I wish I knew how you did it.....

POKEMON RAPTOR EX ROCKS!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Pokemon Raptor Ex's main glitches relate to water. One example is that a character can go into water even if it isn't a swimmer! Another example is that in Hoen you can surf through land! I hope these glitches will be fixed soon...

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
By the way, you don't need to break all of Arceus's plates to catch it/damage it. The plates are colour-coded by type - you only need to break the plate that corresponds to the type of the attack you want to use. Watch carefully as the plates circle Arceus; the current targeted plate is highlighted, so a well-timed attack should be able to take out a plate pretty quickly. I think multi-target moves like Earthquake have their damage shared among the plates, so using single-target attacks breaks a plate quicker if you can focus on a single one.
Then, when you've broken a plate, you can break Arceus's shield without taking out any more plates if you wait until the gap comes around and Arceus itself gets highlighted.
You only need to break one plate to catch/defeat Arceus - however, I've noticed that it's pretty much impossible to catch unless you break a few (the less plates it has, the easier it is to catch?).

Also, I read that you always get a shiny Groudon with the Aura Fragment - this isn't true; I got a shiny Palkia. I think it's random which legendary you get based on your save file (like with Deoxys).

It's a shame the game has so many bugs and poor grammar... It would be great to have a few fixes, but neither Wichu nor O.G. Duke have been active for ages (last posts were in 2010).

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Also, I read that you always get a shiny Groudon with the Aura Fragment - this isn't true; I got a shiny Palkia. I think it's random which legendary you get based on your save file (like with Deoxys).

It's a shame the game has so many bugs and poor grammar... It would be great to have a few fixes, but neither Wichu nor O.G. Duke have been active for ages (last posts were in 2010).
Where is the Aura Fragment? And if someone with experionce they couldn't fix them themselfs?

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
So I downloaded this a couple days ago, caught all the legendary Pokemon that are available, (Managed to catch Arceus using level 60 Mamoswine and Venasaur using Earthquake - have enough hyper potions and you'll get there eventually, caught it first time with sleep powder and red health) anyways, then I found a random Rotom in my tv while bored. But what is there to do next? I know you can fight the Gaia Wings again but cant really be fussed, not sure how to get to the Torxia league... wasn't really paying attention when Oak was supposed to be telling me how. So, what do I do now?

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
So I downloaded this a couple days ago, caught all the legendary Pokemon that are available, (Managed to catch Arceus using level 60 Mamoswine and Venasaur using Earthquake - have enough hyper potions and you'll get there eventually, caught it first time with sleep powder and red health) anyways, then I found a random Rotom in my tv while bored. But what is there to do next? I know you can fight the Gaia Wings again but cant really be fussed, not sure how to get to the Torxia league... wasn't really paying attention when Oak was supposed to be telling me how. So, what do I do now?
Go to Mt. Iris in the Flaniva region, then find 'HM: waterfall', then beat the Gia Wings again then go to Prof. Oak and he will tell you about one of the ports take you to the Torxia League(Mastric or Daystraits I think). Go there (you need waterfall) and challange the Torxia League! (Recommend getting all your party to at least lv. 90) If you put waterfall on 1 of your HM slaves you can just use Fly to get there once you've been there.

P.S: Would you mind trading me that Arceus for a lv. 63 Ho-oh or a lv. 5 piplup?

Last edited:

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
Go to Mt. Iris in the Flaniva region, then find 'HM: waterfall', then beat the Gia Wings again then go to Prof. Oak and he will tell you about one of the ports take you to the Torxia League(Mastric or Daystraits I think). Go there (you need waterfall) and challange the Torxia League! (Recommend getting all your party to at least lv. 90) If you put waterfall on 1 of your HM slaves you can just use Fly to get there once you've been there.

P.S: Would you mind trading me that Arceus for a lv. 63 Ho-oh or a lv. 5 piplup?

Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?

Last edited:

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?

Thanks @ShadowGrey , I killed Arceus after 2 weeks of trying... also, since my team is around the 90s (lowest lv. 83 zangoose), I could try to raise mewtwo into the 90s...

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
Thanks @ShadowGrey , I killed Arceus after 2 weeks of trying... also, since my team is around the 90s (lowest lv. 83 zangoose), I could try to raise mewtwo into the 90s...

That's really unlucky, I guess I was kind of lucky then, having two Pokemon with earthquake meant the plates weren't really a problem, and my Venasaur knows sleep powder, caught it first time. How do you do trading then? I'm hardly likely to play raptor ex again, (too busy with my own hack :/), so you can have my Arceus.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
That's really unlucky, I guess I was kind of lucky then, having two Pokemon with earthquake meant the plates weren't really a problem, and my Venasaur knows sleep powder, caught it first time. How do you do trading then? I'm hardly likely to play raptor ex again, (too busy with my own hack :/), so you can have my Arceus.

You go to the 2nd floor of the pokecommunications centre, then speak to 1 of the woman (who speaks about trades) and giv the arceus up for trade. Then in your folder, there is one called trades, enter there and theer should be the code for your Arceus. Post that on here, my Ho-ohs code is:

RPEXTILH26QNwFMru/nvHF5f26Plw9uj5EZiMixWB6LE/26excPbo+XDXPv1wCej5
Y/Z1+Db3Nflw9ej5cPbo+XD26HRfGA+YHpKanAfWyPlw9ug=

You go into tades on your folder and click on it, then the code is in there! You copy my Ho-ohs code into trades, then go confirm trade, and vwallah!!

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Does someone have the code for Mystery Gift Pikacu?

Please and Thank you.

Where do I put the pkmn fonts?

Last edited:

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
You go to the 2nd floor of the pokecommunications centre, then speak to 1 of the woman (who speaks about trades) and giv the arceus up for trade. Then in your folder, there is one called trades, enter there and theer should be the code for your Arceus. Post that on here, my Ho-ohs code is:

RPEXTILH26QNwFMru/nvHF5f26Plw9uj5EZiMixWB6LE/26excPbo+XDXPv1wCej5
Y/Z1+Db3Nflw9ej5cPbo+XD26HRfGA+YHpKanAfWyPlw9ug=

You go into tades on your folder and click on it, then the code is in there! You copy my Ho-ohs code into trades, then go confirm trade, and vwallah!!

reet, sent you the code mate, got the confirmation code, i went to 'get pokemon' and it only allows summary cancel etc, what now?

Years

Is there a special way of saving this game or something?I really,really am enjoying the game,but everytime I try to save like I´d do in VBA or something,next time I open the game,the save is deleted...why is that?
I usually figure out by myself,but I´ve really tried everything and I wanna get stated?
I hope someone knows what I need to do,because I´ve asked this to players of the game and none of them told me what´s wrong. Am I saving incorrectly?
Thank you!

Last edited:

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
Saving Problems

Can anyone please help me?
My english isn´t very good,so I´ll try to explain myself the best way I can.
Is there a special way of saving this game or something?I really,really am enjoying the game,but everytime I try to save like I´d do in VBA or something,next time I open the game,the save is deleted...why is that?
I usually figure out by myself,but I´ve really tried everything and I wanna get stated?
I hope someone knows what I need to do,because I´ve asked this to players of the game and none of them told me what´s wrong. Am I saving incorrectly?
Thank you!

Pokemon Raptor Ex is not a hack of another game and is coded using RPG Maker XP, therefore you do not save the game in the same manner as when using VBA, instead save normally through the in game menu. If your problems with saving persist try downloading an updated version of Raptor Ex from:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=111656

Years
Pokemon Raptor Ex is not a hack of another game and is coded using RPG Maker XP, therefore you do not save the game in the same manner as when using VBA, instead save normally through the in game menu. If your problems with saving persist try downloading an updated version of Raptor Ex from:

I downloaded an updated version,seems to be fine.
Thank you!

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
BTW, the Raptor EX download link in the first post is actually out of date. The latest version is 1.17 (not 1.9), and can be found in this post by Wichu.
If anyone's having problems with getting stuck at the Deoxys event (or any other glitches, e.g. Mystery Gift crash), I bet it's because you're using an older version.

Back