• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Blasting Off Version/ Team Rocket Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years

If you simply added something like the bolder part then that wouldn't have been considered rude. :/

Now everyone, can we keep discussion to THIS hack, please? Any other discussions can be kept to VMs.
LOL we can get back to that now. :D
Im still working, I think you'll like what I've done once it's been released.

And wow, i really fell for that troll didn't I? :P

A TINY UPDATE:
SLOW PROGRESS IS NOW BEING MADE. I AM NOT RUSHING IT, AND I AM HAVING A LIFE AS WELL. I'LL BE BACK SOON.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Oh god this game rocks! ill tell my friends to try the game too.. cuz they like starters with pickup XD

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I'll enjoy it a lot I'm sure :P
Please don't post on something when it has been more than a year since the last Post.

Is this still worked on or not

I rather doubt it, if it was the OP would be leaving Monthly or at the worst Yearly Updates.

Chances are this has been abandoned.

How do I ask the Mod's to lock this thread now, I guess I will have to try to PM one to lock this up.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
The first post was last edited this month so i think its alive

Huh, I never noticed that, I suppose it's possible but wouldn't the creator post something as a comment to alert us that it is still alive, also since this is his own thread chances are he is subscribed to it like I am, so he should be aware of our comments.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I am sorry I have worked on it a bit, but i made it so unstable that I will have to restart from scratch - hopefully I am now competent enough to do it right. I do think I will though.
He wrote that on his own profile so there's hope ;)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I suppose there might be, but why doesn't he post on his own thread to inform the people who have subscribed to this thread?

Well I just noticed that he wrote that also in his signature, maybe he doesn't want to spoil what's going to happen...I'm not giving up my hope(although there are a few Team Rocket hacks by now...)

Porto

Survivor
Years
I remember when I was playing firered as a kid, I always wanted to join team rocket, finally I have the chance to do so!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
trying to make a team rocket hack and play as jessie or james. how do i add them to the title screen with meowth and set them as the main characters? help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back