• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
There are some minor grammar errors in the post itself, maybe you should look into that a bit.
Anyway the hack looks great. I'll definitely be following its progress. You seem to be very good at graphical appeal.
Best of luck!

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
By looking at the graphics and actually seeing what this game has in store, there's no doubt that I will be keeping my eye on this hack. It looks good.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
Story looks rich and promising, screens are absolutely mesmerizing, I can honestly say that this hack has the potential to go down as the best one yet. This may be too early of a call considering we don`t even have a beta but this looks very well done and it seems your taking your time with this. I plead that you don`t abandon this hack!

-Renton

Years
The graphics looks cool! But I really don't like that kind of OW, but who cares. And the sidequests is so awesome!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
this hack looks amazing, keep it up
Thanks for supporting, ptshady! I appreciate it ♥
Huh. This is actually pretty cool looking. I'll bookmark this and check back in periodically.
Yes! Do this
You will not regret it ;)
Thanks for the preference! ^_^
There are some minor grammar errors in the post itself, maybe you should look into that a bit.
Anyway the hack looks great. I'll definitely be following its progress. You seem to be very good at graphical appeal.
Best of luck!
I'm slowly fixing the grammar, and the first post is outdated.
and yes, the graphical appeal is my favorite part of hacking! Luckly, the feedback it is receiving is amazing ^_^
Thanks!
By looking at the graphics and actually seeing what this game has in store, there's no doubt that I will be keeping my eye on this hack. It looks good.
Thanks, Flameheart! I really appreciate your support :pink_boogie:
Love how it looks so far!
You will love it even more! Keep an eye on it ;)
Story looks rich and promising, screens are absolutely mesmerizing, I can honestly say that this hack has the potential to go down as the best one yet. This may be too early of a call considering we don`t even have a beta but this looks very well done and it seems your taking your time with this. I plead that you don`t abandon this hack!
-Renton
Thanks! Everything is just the beggining
I won't abandon it! I never will. It's a project that I dreamed about years. Maybe a hiatus, if personal life goes hard. But I am sure that someday I will finish it! But no beta prevision yet ;-;
The graphics looks cool! But I really don't like that kind of OW, but who cares. And the sidequests is so awesome!
Aw, sorry but I love them ^_^
They fit the style very well, and I want to make sure that the whole harmony is what matters
Thanks for supporting! :)

YCWaaRd.gif

How is everyone going? Hope yall fine ;)
I did some changes in VIRIDOVIA City: more Street Trees and flowers to fit the city theme!
hnelWCH.png

New city! It's the 5th. (do not ask me why i didn't finish the 4th -_-)
Nature Reserve in Nendios? Yes! The fences are there because of something, hehe
3O5KOHu.png
SibUFb9.png

drspVRa.png

See this last image? It's the entrace of something ohrealy
But what? I am pretty sure that it's not a cave or even a mine!

To end this update, I need to tell you guys that I will apply MrDollSteak Attack RomBase!
Which means that I will import the whole hack and export to a clean base.
It will take a while, but I hope you all understand me and my big head.
(I knew this day would come, so I did not started hacking new Pokémons, battle backgrounds, new Overworlds, and etc)

See ya!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022

To end this update, I need to tell you guys that I will apply MrDollSteak Attack RomBase!
(I knew this day would come, so I did not started hacking new Pokémons, battle backgrounds, new Overworlds, and etc)

Finally, a well made hack that will feel modern and has ACTUAL new moves. You're just teasing us now. :P

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
wow! new update keeps getting better and better dionen ;)
really the appealing graphics are superbly done!
gotta keep an eye for more updates :D

Years
Liked the updates! The only thing i didnt liked is the Height of the SidequestBoxes cause its different. I would recommend you to make then in the same height or something like, when you take the quest to appear left and down and when you complete in the center :P

Years
A hack that's consistently visually appealing :0
I very much look forward to the day I get to pick this one up, you must have a strong art background I assume :)?

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Thanks for supporting, ptshady! I appreciate it ♥

Yes! Do this
You will not regret it ;)
Thanks for the preference! ^_^

I'm slowly fixing the grammar, and the first post is outdated.
and yes, the graphical appeal is my favorite part of hacking! Luckly, the feedback it is receiving is amazing ^_^
Thanks!

Thanks, Flameheart! I really appreciate your support :pink_boogie:

You will love it even more! Keep an eye on it ;)

I won't abandon it! I never will. It's a project that I dreamed about years. Maybe a hiatus, if personal life goes hard. But I am sure that someday I will finish it! But no beta prevision yet ;-;

Aw, sorry but I love them ^_^
They fit the style very well, and I want to make sure that the whole harmony is what matters
Thanks for supporting! :)

YCWaaRd.gif

How is everyone going? Hope yall fine ;)
I did some changes in VIRIDOVIA City: more Street Trees and flowers to fit the city theme!
hnelWCH.png

New city! It's the 5th. (do not ask me why i didn't finish the 4th -_-)
Nature Reserve in Nendios? Yes! The fences are there because of something, hehe
3O5KOHu.png
SibUFb9.png

drspVRa.png

See this last image? It's the entrace of something ohrealy
But what? I am pretty sure that it's not a cave or even a mine!

See ya!

Is it bad that Ionly noticed this just now?

Also I bet the tunnel thingy in the last screenshot leads to some kind of event.. It may even be where the trainer meets Jirachi. ;)

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
Hey mate

This hack looks amazing, i have always been interested in side quests for Pokemon and alternate endings has been one of my dream features to be in a pokemon game. I am very excited to try this game and will be waiting for a playable form to most likely record for my Youtube channel (PairOfExiles)

<3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Will you be expanding the pokedex or are you planning on replacing existing pokemon?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017

See ya!
Great to know, I wish I had some experience in romhacking so I could potentially aid you if necessary, but whenever a beta is released I would very much appreciate being your beta tester :P

And on a side note, when you say exporting to a clean base what do you mean by that exactly? im sorry im a little confused lol im not sure if your referring to a different rombase like emerald or your gonna use RPGmaker...
-Renton

Last edited:
Back