• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
But I asking about palletes. Not about Tileset.

Yes. I have in plans to change May and Brendan OW's to ORAS fit. It was been quite easy. It needs to add to OW's Green Shoes and fix backpack. For May work is easier.

1. I think about it and yes. I try do reusable TM's.
2. It was more difficult than seting Reusable TM's. I can't for now said it exacly that I add this feature.

The palletes looks weird and displeasing as well as the tileset.
I'd love it, if you considered changing them.
Hell, I could even provide you with links to some good tiles.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Another Double Post. But i need from you help. Here is thre examples of Palletes for Grass and Trees.

DPPT style -
350pgyc.jpg

HGSS style -
2z6xh88.jpg

Mixed Both Style -
2nj95ih.jpg

Please. Give in comments answers about that Which one is the best.

Personally, I think all 3 pallettes look bad - mainly on the longer grass and trees. The standard grass tile on the HGSS is more bearable, yet it is everything else that looks... Poor. I think you need to change the tree tiles to make it fit more as it's... Not great, or just find a completely new pallette as it just doesn't flow as nicely.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I've just seen something weird.. why does Nosepass evolve into Probopass by using a Thunder Stone when he is a Rock Type Pokémon? That doesn't make sense either, lol..

EDIT:
Is this.. "normal"? (Not the graphical glitch thing, i don't care.. i mean a Torchic learning "Gust" when he shouldn't)
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
I just found Volcanion in Granite Cave, and it says "Regigigas awake!" when you talk with him before start a battle (Which i loaded my save, because obviously i can't battle a lvl 50 using a lvl 20 ._. ..), is that normal?
Also, you should put some NPC to block the entrance until the E4 is beaten, that would make more sense..

EDIT3:
I guess i just found another bug..
The girl at Route 109's Soda Pop Shop looks exactly like Whitney even when she isn't..
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
You forgot this..
Spoiler:

EDIT5:
I just found Regigigas's Cave in the Verdanturf Tunnel (Joining by Verdanturf Town and going to the exterior where there is a guy and the black glasses), and when i've quit from the Regigigas's Room, i appeared at Petalburg ._." ...

EDIT6:
And i'm trapped because i didn't defeat Wattson yet so i can't use Rock Smash, and Captain Stern isn't at his house -__-"

EDIT7:
Ok, nvm, i just have a VBA Save State in Mauville, but you should fix that warp error ._.

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I've just seen something weird.. why does Nosepass evolve into Probopass by using a Thunder Stone when he is a Rock Type Pokémon? That doesn't make sense either, lol..

EDIT:
Is this.. "normal"? (Not the graphical glitch thing, i don't care.. i mean a Torchic learning "Gust" when he shouldn't)
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
I just found Volcanion in Granite Cave, and it says "Regigigas awake!" when you talk with him before start a battle (Which i loaded my save, because obviously i can't battle a lvl 50 using a lvl 20 ._. ..), is that normal?
Also, you should put some NPC to block the entrance until the E4 is beaten, that would make more sense..

EDIT3:
I guess i just found another bug..
The girl at Route 109's Soda Pop Shop looks exactly like Whitney even when she isn't..
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
You forgot this..
Spoiler:

Cya~

1. For now YES. Becouse i have some problems with animations. When I fix them. I add back PECK.
2. Well... Thank you for that report. I fix that text glich. And yes beafore go there i put Badgecheck. So you need 8 badges for them.
3. Sprite index glitch. I find her and fix that.
4. I know... Weird TV. I fix it into next beta.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Another thing.. shouldn't you delete the Root Fossil in the Route 111's Desert?
Because it appears in the Fossilmanic House already, and the Claw Fossil don't.. so.. people could pick the Root Fossil again by error and never obtain the Claw Fossil..

EDIT:
Ok.. the battle music at the trainers in Norman's Gym sounds SO weird.. like 2 songs superimposed, is that normal too?

EDIT2:
Even the Norman's battle music sounds weird.. (I had all this time the music muted because i was listening some other music)

EDIT3:
You forgot to add a rock here or delete the block. (Route 123)
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
I just found a Bug-Catcher with a Heatran, is that normal? ._. ...
Spoiler:

EDIT5:
I just got a Honchkrow from the Lavaridge's Wynaut Egg...
Spoiler:

EDIT6:
Didn't you messed up all the Secret Base system by changing Secret Power TM for Headbutt TM? ...
Because.. i guess there isn't any Pokemon which can learn Secret Power by level, right? ._. ...

Edit 6.1:
Audino appearently can, is it in this hack?

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Another thing.. shouldn't you delete the Root Fossil in the Route 111's Desert?
Because it appears in the Fossilmanic House already, and the Claw Fossil don't.. so.. people could pick the Root Fossil again by error and never obtain the Claw Fossil..

EDIT:
Ok.. the battle music at the trainers in Norman's Gym sounds SO weird.. like 2 songs superimposed, is that normal too?

EDIT2:
Even the Norman's battle music sounds weird.. (I had all this time the music muted because i was listening some other music)

EDIT3:
You forgot to add a rock here or delete the block. (Route 123)
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
I just found a Bug-Catcher with a Heatran, is that normal? ._. ...
Spoiler:

EDIT5:
I just got a Honchkrow from the Lavaridge's Wynaut Egg...
Spoiler:

EDIT6:
Didn't you messed up all the Secret Base system by changing Secret Power TM for Headbutt TM? ...
Because.. i guess there isn't any Pokemon which can learn Secret Power by level, right? ._. ...

Edit 6.1:
Audino appearently can, is it in this hack?

Cya~

1. Ok. I do it
2 and 3 - It sounds weird becouse it was unchanged.
4 and 5 and 6 - I going to fix it and add here as Beta 5,75
7 - Yes. I earsed Secret Base. But I earse most of TM43 compablity.
8 - Nope. Audino is unable to find.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
Instead of fixing a couple of bugs and releasing Beta 5.75, why don't you wait until more bug reports flow in, fix those and release Beta 6? I'm in the process of playing your hack, so I'll give you a comprehensive bug report after I'm done, and you can fix those bugs.

Also, I'm trying really hard to be polite and reasonable right now, so please don't say anything about me killing your hack like you did in our VMs.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SMALL REPORT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. New Trees and tiles distribution.
Using only one spritesheet I make other view on both Regions for the Beta 6.
Compared on two "First" In those regions Plot. I mean Littleroot and New Bark.
HOENN -
zmmbs7.jpg

JOHTO -
35mffv5.jpg

2. Trainers fixed. No one from Trainers now have any MEGA POKEMON.

Years
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'd honestly prefer to play through the game with the default Ruby graphics than with the new tiles, simply because they're easier on the eyes. Plus, if you were to simply use the default tiles, there'd be less work for you and so you could work on improving other aspects of the game! :D

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'd honestly prefer to play through the game with the default Ruby graphics than with the new tiles, simply because they're easier on the eyes. Plus, if you were to simply use the default tiles, there'd be less work for you and so you could work on improving other aspects of the game! :D

I understand you. But I do not make anything more with graphics than only change MAY and BRENDAN OW's. Now i focused on fixing broken things. And adding new moves.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
ok so i see this pokemon ruby renev beta 5.5 on here and i cant find it anywhere to download where do you download this game

heey where do you download this game

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Is there something supossed to be there?
Because there is nothing.. not warp, not npcs.. nothing..
Spoiler:

EDIT:
I've just fight last time against my rival in Lilycove and the had a M. Swampert.. so.. guess i need to trade a Mudkip using VBA Link to get seen a normal Swampert... *sigh*..

EDIT2:
"Last", because when i walk a step away from her, she appears again..

EDIT3:
You should fix a bit Xerneas's Icon, it looks messed up in the PC, and a bit big in the Team.
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
Instead of Voltorbs/Electrodes, i found 2 Master Balls in the Team Magma's Boss Room at Lilycove "Secret" Magma Base, is that normal?

EDIT5:
A trainer in Route 129 have a Dialga, i guess this isn't correct, right?
Spoiler:

EDIT6:
Another trainer with a Dialga, this time, in the 8th Gym.
Spoiler:

EDIT7:
Welp.. Hoenn League completed.. guess i'll catch the legends i didn't (Volcanion, Jirachi, whoever is in the Petalburg Woods Cave, regis, etc) and then i'll travel to Johto.
YiBGJAq.png

EDIT8:
I found another bug in the Abandoned Ship at Route 108, this two guys, one have a Heatran:
Spoiler:

EDIT9:
Volcanion's icon at PC looks messed up too, just like Xerneas.

EDIT10:
The fossil reanimator guy isn't working good.. he just resurrected Amaura and Tyrunt, the other fossils not.. and the Ruby Default Fossil guy at Devon S.A now sells Masterballs and Rare candies .-. ...

Cya~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
ok i have a big problem with this game i have lokked for several ruby roms and tried to unzip them and patch them with unipatcher and androzip i cant find 1 pokemon ruby rom that can work with either pach this guy posts send me the ruby link everyone is using to play this game cuz ive been through 23 ruby roms and none of them worked with either patch and have spent 4 hours of waisting my time

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
ok i have a big problem with this game i have lokked for several ruby roms and tried to unzip them and patch them with unipatcher and androzip i cant find 1 pokemon ruby rom that can work with either pach this guy posts send me the ruby link everyone is using to play this game cuz ive been through 23 ruby roms and none of them worked with either patch and have spent 4 hours of waisting my time

Check v1.0 patch. I add there in the first post VERSION 1.0 and VERSION 1.1 patches for Ruby.

Is there something supossed to be there?
Because there is nothing.. not warp, not npcs.. nothing..
Spoiler:

EDIT:
I've just fight last time against my rival in Lilycove and the had a M. Swampert.. so.. guess i need to trade a Mudkip using VBA Link to get seen a normal Swampert... *sigh*..

EDIT2:
"Last", because when i walk a step away from her, she appears again..

EDIT3:
You should fix a bit Xerneas's Icon, it looks messed up in the PC, and a bit big in the Team.
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
Instead of Voltorbs/Electrodes, i found 2 Master Balls in the Team Magma's Boss Room at Lilycove "Secret" Magma Base, is that normal?

EDIT5:
A trainer in Route 129 have a Dialga, i guess this isn't correct, right?
Spoiler:

EDIT6:
Another trainer with a Dialga, this time, in the 8th Gym.
Spoiler:

EDIT7:
Welp.. Hoenn League completed.. guess i'll catch the legends i didn't (Volcanion, Jirachi, whoever is in the Petalburg Woods Cave, regis, etc) and then i'll travel to Johto.
YiBGJAq.png

EDIT8:
I found another bug in the Abandoned Ship at Route 108, this two guys, one have a Heatran:
Spoiler:

EDIT9:
Volcanion's icon at PC looks messed up too, just like Xerneas.

EDIT10:
The fossil reanimator guy isn't working good.. he just resurrected Amaura and Tyrunt, the other fossils not.. and the Ruby Default Fossil guy at Devon S.A now sells Masterballs and Rare candies .-. ...

Cya~

All bugs you mention there are fixed now....

About edit 10. Now it was normall to default Ruby scientist sell now M.Balls and Rare Candies. New house in Petalburg with five scientists revive fossils.

Only two revive them. Only two. They siting on the sofa. One on the left revive fossils from Kanto to Unova. That guy on the right revive Kalos fossils.

About RIval. I specialy set her to starting over again battle. Like in XY battles with rival.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Only two revive them. Only two. They siting on the sofa. One on the left revive fossils from Kanto to Unova. That guy on the right revive Kalos fossils.

Welp.. when i resurrected the Kalos Fossils, nobody else talked to me, they just were there like statues, and now it's the same ._. ... i mean, i can't talk with anybody in that room right now.

ON:
Just as a curiosity, but trading is working perfectly in 1.7.2 Link, i just traded a Ditto from Pokemon Spirit Emerald and it worked pretty well. (The only way to get a Ditto in R/Z is trading it from FR/LG/E, since i hadn't a save from Emerald, i used Spirit Emerald instead)

Cya~

Years
So this is that famous hack everyone was talking about...
Good luck, man, you'll need it. I'll try to play this later if I have free time.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Welp.. when i resurrected the Kalos Fossils, nobody else talked to me, they just were there like statues, and now it's the same ._. ... i mean, i can't talk with anybody in that room right now.

ON:
Just as a curiosity, but trading is working perfectly in 1.7.2 Link, i just traded a Ditto from Pokemon Spirit Emerald and it worked pretty well. (The only way to get a Ditto in R/Z is trading it from FR/LG/E, since i hadn't a save from Emerald, i used Spirit Emerald instead)

Cya~

Ditto is avaible to get in Johto.

So this is that famous hack everyone was talking about...
Good luck, man, you'll need it. I'll try to play this later if I have free time.

Yep dude. This is POKEMON RUBY RENEV. Ok. I forget to rid off some minor things to clear in current beta. But by reports about them I can slove them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just saying.. but since you closed all the Pkmn Contest Houses, the player can't get the PokeBlocks Case, so.. we can't use the Safari Zone (I was just trying to catch there some Doduos to get a Sharp Beak for my Swellow)
Also, i guess i'm the first player to EV Trained a Pkmn xD (Swellow Jolly, 252 EVs in ATK & SPD and 4 EVs in HP)

Cya~

Last edited:
Back