• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
No bugs whatsoever, kickass Fakemon designs, plethora of great new moves, challenging gameplay (although you went waaaaay overboard with the last gym puzzle lol); this has to be my favourite hack of all time!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Can someone give me a hand please.
I downloaded Pokemon Vega patched it with pokemon fire red and changed the save type on it.
Yet every time I try to play it a white screen still pops up.

No start up screen, no music nothing, at all. Just a white screen is anyone else having this problem that could possibly help me out?

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Can someone give me a hand please.
I downloaded Pokemon Vega patched it with pokemon fire red and changed the save type on it.
Yet every time I try to play it a white screen still pops up.

No start up screen, no music nothing, at all. Just a white screen is anyone else having this problem that could possibly help me out?

change to 128 k flash

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
try patch it again using fire red rom squirrels

Tried that too still nothing but a white screen, It is literally getting to that point where I am becoming furious with the rom and the game all together I don't know what's worse the fact I can't get the game to work or the fact that the VBA just doesn't want to accept it.

Is there a certain patch tool I'm suppose to use or is IPS fine?

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Tried that too still nothing but a white screen, It is literally getting to that point where I am becoming furious with the rom and the game all together I don't know what's worse the fact I can't get the game to work or the fact that the VBA just doesn't want to accept it.

lunar ips on fire emblem shrine patchers

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
lunar ips on fire emblem shrine patchers

That's the IPS thing I'm using but you lost me here. Do you think we could talk in messages. I'm a bit lost at the moment. I apologize if this is frustrating you but I've been trying to figure this out for the past four days on my own.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
I am stuck after defeating first gym .I also got hm flash. I am currently now at Wiseman's cave. but can't get through it. or there are other events to finish first.

Years
Hmm, I wish it was a little harder/longer? Not the puzzles exactly but the gym leaders / elite 4. Good game nonetheless to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBFKokB3GCE

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
You even deleted the save file and made sure it was 128k selected? Can you show me like a gyazo of your settings or something lol.

Yes I deleted all save files even re downloaded the stupid fire red console and re downloaded it. Still nothing.

You want pictures I'm not exactly sure how many I can send but fine look
U9Ut9hm

BUt the stupid image won't show up how did I not know this would happen.. ugh.

Juice585

M'Ampharos
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
I like this hack in general but the level curving is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to grind an entire team specifically for every gym. I'm up to the 3rd gym and the Starmie is just destroying me with everything.

Years
Yes I deleted all save files even re downloaded the stupid fire red console and re downloaded it. Still nothing.

You want pictures I'm not exactly sure how many I can send but fine look
U9Ut9hm

BUt the stupid image won't show up how did I not know this would happen.. ugh.

I'll try to continue to help you on YouTube.

I like this hack in general but the level curving is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to grind an entire team specifically for every gym. I'm up to the 3rd gym and the Starmie is just destroying me with everything.

I think you should have to grind. It isn't supposed to be an easy game, lets leave that to the official pokemon games. The Starmie is supposed to destroy you, you need to come up with a strategy to defeat it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Nevermind someone was nice enough to give me help through their own Vega Rom.

Thank you for your patience and your time man seriously. Both you and Curiters are awesome and I appreciate the time you two took for helping me out.

Last edited:
Back