Totally Not Drunk

Age 22
Male
Nintendoland, Where else?
Seen February 1st, 2019
Posted June 8th, 2018
4 posts
6.1 Years
tried applying it to multiple ruby roms only to be met with corrupted graphics and a non-working game, any ideas why?

Guys i fond the right Rom for it. Since i cant post it here, i wonder if i can send a link in private Messages to somebody. People are here are struggling so much i want to help them.
which one is it?, because I'd like to know where you found it

Diegoisawesome

Oh god the bees

Age 22
Male
:noitacoL
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 25th, 2019
1,056 posts
11.8 Years
Hey I just wanted to let you know that this hack doesn't work on hardware because the Nintendo logo in the ROM header got corrupted. Fortunately this is an easy fix; open your hex editor of choice and overwrite the four bytes at address 0xA with A2 21 3D 84.

Concord1a122

Female
Mississippi
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 28th, 2019
9 posts
1.5 Years
I patched the game to my Ruby on my phone emulator, yet I can not get past the title screen. I use the MyBoy emulator, I have been successful with other patches, but for this game I have been attempting for a few days now. Finally I am asking for some guidance. This seems like such a promising game, and I feel as though I am probably doing something wrong lol. I have the MyBoy app, and the Rom Patching app, it patched successfully yet when I open it, it replays the title screen continuously. Any possible help I could get would be amazing cause I have been dying to play this game lol
Male
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
86 posts
3.4 Years
I patched the game to my Ruby on my phone emulator, yet I can not get past the title screen. I use the MyBoy emulator, I have been successful with other patches, but for this game I have been attempting for a few days now. Finally I am asking for some guidance. This seems like such a promising game, and I feel as though I am probably doing something wrong lol. I have the MyBoy app, and the Rom Patching app, it patched successfully yet when I open it, it replays the title screen continuously. Any possible help I could get would be amazing cause I have been dying to play this game lol
It seems that this hack won't work with more accurate emulators. I haven't been able to get it to work on android either. RetroArch might work, but I haven't tried it.
Advertiser Content