• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

Years
tumblr_static_a5eatg45opc8ow08koo488oo4_640_v2.png

30 DAYS OF ENTERTAINMENT

Welcome to thirty days of daily challenges for you to show off what you think on various entertainment and media topics! This will include TV, music, movies, sports and maybe even more. Every day, we will list one new challenge for you to perform, and if you join late or miss a few days, you can look back in this post to see what they are.

When giving your replies, you are of course allowed to link to youtube videos or other clips - but if you embed them, please put them in spoilers. Speaking of spoilers, if you are going to reference things in TV shows that would ruin things for people planning on watching them, please put that in spoilers too!

If you complete all 30 challenges, you will have a place in a special Hall of Fame and receive a special emblem...

gocD3yA.jpg

Without further ado, let's begin!​

THE CHALLENGE LIST

1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle? If you can always handle feels, then a movie that at least gave you lots of them!

2. A song that makes you want to dance? If you never dance, then at least a song that makes you very happy!

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? If you don't play favs, then at least an episode of some show that you found very memorable!

4. A movie that made you think. You know the type, movies that are complex or make interesting points.

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least, one you aren't very fond of.

6. A sport you really don't understand? If you understand all sports, then at least one that seems really weird to you!

7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.

9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off? If not deserves, one you'd want anyway.

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood? If you didn't have a childhood, we're happy that you are on PokéCommunity forums and can have one now instead :]

11. A sport you wish you were good at? If you really don't wish you did sports, then use your imagination!

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever? If you haven't listened to albums very much, then one you like a lot at least!

13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie? If you don't actually want any more TV shows or movies, then at least something you'd think be an interesting adaptation!

14. Your favorite soundtracks? If you don't listen to soundtracks, you need to start.

15. An actor you worship? If worshiping seems excessive (it should), an actor you really like.

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television? If you'd rather there was no sport on TV, maybe just one you think is underrepresented.

17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson! If they already have some sort of dedicated theme song, it's of course boring if you choose that one!

18. List your top three movies! If you don't have three favs or can't list them, at least mention a few you really like.

19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently? And how?

20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet? If you don't care about meeting celebrities, then one that would be pretty interesting to meet at last?

21. A TV show you would like to be in? If you'd rather not, then one that would surely be interesting to experience at least?

22. A song from your favorite genre of music? If you can't decide on one, put several!

23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed? If all songs are interesting, then at least one that could be better?

24. Your favourite Director? If you don't like to play favourites, just one you really like.

25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see. No we can't make it happen.

26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together? Or more than two! Go nuts.

27. A song and the artist who should cover it? Preferably for the sake of it being good.

28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play. Or maybe just one you think they should.

29. A musical artist you think is underrated. That band you keep forcing your friends to listen to for example.

30. a simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable? Or even good if you're feeling really talented.

If you have any questions or suggestions,
don't hesitate to contact adventure or gimmepie.​

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle?

This is a tough one. I feel like Pokemon The Movie: 2000 is tops of the list. Just tons of positive messages and feelings with that movie.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

I'd also have to say Pokemon The Movie 2000. There are just so many feels that occur throughout that movie, it's always been at the top of my list.

Years

The original Pokemon movie, the death that took place gave me the feels as a child.

Last edited:

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years

Arguably the feeliest movie that I have ever seen would have to be Good Will Hunting. This is a R-rated flick about a young delinquent (Matt Damon) who is discovered to be a genius. To help deal with his heavy mental baggage, a college psychology professor (Robin Williams) is tasked to help him.

This movie not only has one of Robin William's performances, but has you jerking tears of joy and sadness throughout. A must watch in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The pokémon movies, hm? While I'm sure I've cried to them, haha, there's been stuff that topped those for me.

I remember me, my friend and my dad going to the cinema to watch The Return of the King back in the day. I swear, the whole last hour, our eyes were just constantly pouring / fountaining, and dad wondered if there was something wrong with us.

2. A song that makes you want to dance?

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

"Yeah!" by Usher. Yup. Always came on at the school dances.

Years
1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle? - Okay I still get serious feels when Chihiro saves Haku in Spirited Away tbh.

2. A song that makes you want to dance? - Pretty cliche but Uptown Funk is such a 'dancey' tune.

SirBoglor

Years

Take On Me, by A-Ha!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
HEAVEN by Namie Amuro

Years

Thriller by Micheal Jackson

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Day 3 is up! I've got to think for a while on this one...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
3. The very best TV show episode you've seen?

"Midnight" from Doctor Who. Thrilling. Never see the "bad guy". Only the Doctor, no companion.

Years
3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? - As perhaps overhyped and stuff as the series is, the last episode of 13 reasons why has actually affected me and was quite shocking viewing, which made it a powerful piece of TV imo. But, I'm gonna go with 'Blink' from Doctor Who, watching that for the first time was absolutely brilliant (and terrifying) and considering how the protagonist of the episode wasn't even the Doctor speaks volumes for how good it is.

SirBoglor

Years

Ooh, this is a toughie. I think that I will have to be a tie between two episodes.

The first one being "The Storm" from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The parallels between Aang and Zuko, as well as the story itself, was just too good.

The second one would have to be "Mr. Greg" from Steven Universe. It was just too much feels combined with well-written music and character development.

Last edited:
Years

"Snivy plays hard to catch" from Pokemon. The release of this episode made Snivy one of my favorite Pokemon for years to come.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The Pursuit of Happyness (not a typo). It brings me to tears every. single. time. Will Smith is unrecognizable and brings an incredible weight and relatability to his character. Probably helps that I can't handle stories about extreme poverty (even real life instances tbh).

Stuck On You - Meiko

Oh no. Oh my god, please don't do this to meeeee
I'm just gonna go with the first thing that pops into my head, because I just can't. The last episodes of Person of Interest season 4, "YHWH".
I literally bawled my eyes out because a friggin computer was dying. The power to do that to me is not a power I wanna meddle with.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
The Lord of the Rings.
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I usually prefer rock music though.
The Firefly pilot OR Game of Thrones Season 2 finale Valar Morghulis

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle? If you can always handle feels, then a movie that at least gave you lots of them!
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

2. A song that makes you want to dance? If you never dance, then at least a song that makes you very happy!
Alice Cooper - Schools Out

i dont really dance at all, but Schools Out never fails to put me in a good mood.

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMA!!!

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? If you don't play favs, then at least an episode of some show that you found very memorable!
This is difficult because I dont remember specific episode names. I tend to remember shows in the aggregate of episodes rather than specific ones. But probably the first episode of Attack on Titan. I know a lot of people think the show is overrated, but the sense of hopelessness of the episode combined with the terror of the titans make it a fantastic episode as the viewer can understand the destructive power of the titans. Its also the episode that introduces the main characters and their roles they will fill later in the series.

Back