• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ocean Turtle

~.:lover.of.life:.~
Years
Heya, I've been out for a good chunk of the day, and since I see you're online, any chance we can do a trade? :x Here's my info again:

Name: Kelsey
FC: 5285 2743 2516

And here is the Pokemon I would like:

Pokemon: Chikorita, Lvl. 1, Calm
Box: 6
Nickname: Navi

If you can't/don't want to do they trade now, then that's okay. Must be busy doing this give away every day now. :O But thanks in advance. :)

Ocean Turtle

~.:lover.of.life:.~
Years
Heya, I'm online now, and I'll stay there for a while, so whenever you're able to get to me would be awesome. :)

Name: Kelsey
FC: 5285 2743 2516

And here is the Pokemon I would like:

Pokemon: Chikorita, Lvl. 1, Calm
Box: 6
Nickname: Navi

Thanks again in advance.

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
could i have box 15 modest shaymin and box 15 lucario. and i have to go offline cos my mum wants to use the internet but ill be in wifi waiting if u dont mind. :)

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
Everyone! Remember to wait for the big magic red words to ask for something! The first post after Mrs.RNC says WHO WANTS THE NEXT 2 is the member that will recieve something! Anyone who doesn't listen will get a shoe thrown at them.

EDIT:

I'll give you lot a simple rundown.

1. You click on this thread.
  2. Either you see RNC say ''WHO WANTS THE NEXT/FIRST 2?'' or you wait for her to say it.
  3. You then post the 2 pokemon you want mentioning their nature/level (just incase theirs duplicates) and also tell her what box it is in!
  4. You give her your FC in the post if it's not blatantly in your signature. She will use her DIAMOND FC ALWAYS FOR SHINY GIVE-AWAYS.
  5. You meet her in Wi-Fi and complete the trade. You then promptly thank her on her thread so she can ask for the next person (so the system does automaticly merge her post and make it so people who're waiting aren't notified)
  6. You go away for 24 hours. Rinse and Repeat until your box looks exactly like RNCs.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Everyone! Remember to wait for the big magic red words to ask for something! The first post after Mrs.RNC says WHO WANTS THE NEXT 2 is the member that will recieve something! Anyone who doesn't listen will get a shoe thrown at them.

Thanks for that reminder Neko!!

Wait, who's gonna throw the shoe?? lol :laugh:

Who wants the next 2 please??

Last edited:
Back