• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Currently re-playing GunBound Thor's Hammer after 7 years of inactivity. I left because the main GIS (GunBound International Service) introduced a lot of garbage stuff (like a lot of cash items). Now, it's called "GunBound - Season 3". Luckily, there's a Canadian server which keeps the classic touch of GunBound.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Skylanders Trap Team. I finally have one of each trap element and trap master elemental so I can go on to 100% the game outside of the two adventure packs that I'm still missing.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Getting back to Final Fantasy X now, I stopped before because one of the bosses took me like 30 minutes and it kinda pissed me off and I didn't want to do any grinding at the time. I'm doing fine now though, I just got past the first Seymour fight.

I'm also trying to get into Kingdom Hearts but the boss in the Aladdin level glitched out and I forgot to save before it, whoops.

Years
I've been playing a lot of NHL 14, since that's the only game I can get to work on my PS3 :(. I told myself that I wouldn't cave in and buy a PS4 until I finish my career mode on there (just about to start season #21 out of 25), so I've still got a few more weeks to go.

Other than that, the only other game I've been playing is Animal Crossing: New Leaf for a few minutes a day, just to check on my village.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Currently playing through The Evil Within and I'm having a lot of fun. I think it might be one of my favorite more recent survival horror games.

Sir Codin

SO. FUCKING. MUCH. RIGHT NOW.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4/ENG) - I got this as a birthday gift, I preordered Sword Art Online: Lost Song also for the PS4 and it gave me the game for free, which is a deal. haha. Anyways So far I love it! good game, not far into it yet, but I will be soon. hehe.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
So far im working on:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: 100% National Dex using AS only (lel impossible)
Radiata Stories
Valkyria Chronicles
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Meh)
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (playing all Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games over in "canon" order)

Usually do 3 games at a time. Alpha Sapphire and Story of Seasons games really don't count.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
I am currently playing through Pokemon White 2 since I never finished it. I am also playing Destiny on Xbox One whenever I feel like killing time. I am also trying to play through Sonic Unleashed as I never really took a liking to the super fast boost gameplay of modern Sonic. I am giving it a second chance. I also played Dragon Age Inquisition, but not much since it's not a high priority game to finish, since it will take a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back