• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Indigo [Recruiting]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2020
Hi! The names Charlie, and unfortunately, I am absolutely terrible when it comes to rom hacking. I've had an idea in my head for months that I'd really like to make a reality, yet with no way of doing so until now. I've decided to title the project "Pokémon: New Origins". This hack will be a highly edited version of Pokémon firered that takes place 10 years after the events of Pokémon Red and Blue. The game will follow a male or female protagonist, who, right from the start of the game has already been defeated by the champion of Kanto: Lance. Though, seeing as it is still quite a feat to even reach the champions room on Indigo Plateau, Lance decides to make you an offer. He wishes for you to become the new Viridian City gym leader. Seeing as Blue is obligated to attend Alola's battle tree, the Viridian Gym itself will remain vacant until he returns. You as the player will battle trainers of different tiers and unlock new locations to expand your team as you go. This will require a few skills that I do not have, so if you have any of the skills listed below and would be interested in working on this project, then be sure to send me a PM or post a comment on this thread.

We need...
Scripters
Mappers
Overworld Spriters/Trainer Spriters
Bug testers/Bug fixers
Anyone else who'd like to contribute ideas is free to join the team as well.

To apply:
-Put the position that you are applying for
-Examples of past work
-Your timezone
-How many hours per day will you have time to work
[Optional]: Your discord username and number. It will be much easier to contact eachother from discord, though it is not required for you to work on the game. Thanks for checking this out :)

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Hi CharlieDawg, I'm willing to help out with what I can. I'm best at spriting and a little scripting, but have no real past experience to show. I use the... ugh, Canberra timezone or whatever and work a lot on my hacking and teaching myself stuff in my free time, so maybe I could work for at least an hour a day, depending on my mood... and I'll post my discord in a bit.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 7, 2022
i am okay with being a bug tester, i have just got here, central time zone (according to google) ,
all day on sundays & saturdays, 2-4 hours otherwise. discord username is eseer.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Hi! I would like to apply as a mapper, but I could probably do stuff in the other areas as well.
Normally, I would post images of my work, but I somehow can't post them.
My timezone is Central European Time.
At the moment I have lots of free time, so I could work multiple hours a day, yet that still depends on the current mood.
My discord username is Falldragon#9305.

Back