• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Is this turn analyzis good enough for me to code with?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys, I just finished implementing my Pokemon objects in my game, now I'm facing the big parts: BATTLES! After some researched I found out this page and I wanted to ask you guys if it's good enough for me to code with? (It's in french so you prolly gotta translate it before.) I want to code a Gen'[I-IV] game.
Thanks in advance! :)
EDIT: I can't post my link maybe I can find a way to write it anyways, at least I can tell how to find it on Google: search for "pokemon combat déroulement" and it's the first link ^^

Yotes

GameDev
Years
For battle calculations and stuff I just reference Bulbapedia a lot. They do a great job breaking down every last little detail there so I combine that with my programming & logic skills to make my own Battle System from scratch.

Back