• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Disappearing Posts

Years
The majority of posts in my club, The Book Club have been deleted and are completely inaccessible. Is this perhaps the result of PC being down? I just wanted to bring attention to this and I am unaware if this is an issue with other threads as well. Is there any way to revive these seemingly vanishing posts?

Thank you so much in advance. :)

Years
The administration and development team are actively looking into this.

If you need something, check and see if there's google cache of it. You can use this hyperlink, just change the last six digits to the thread number.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.pokecommunity.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D412164

Alternatively, go to google, search the thread title, and hit the little arrow to see if there's a cached version:
lRAIhEG.png

Last edited:

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
I also ran into vanishing posts. I hope the administratiors can solve it quickly.

Missing posts (I believed that Chapter 1 survived the error but I'm wrong, so I re-report it here):

Chapter 1: Episodes 40 to 47; 52 to 54; Bonus;

Chapter 2: All posts before Episode 3 (which will normally be at post #6)

Also, my music remix list is gone. Click the link and it directs me to an error page.

Links are in my signature.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
By the looks of it, it seems as if all threads are going to be missing posts.

I've also noticed that in the Scrap Box that a thread with more than one page can't be clicked on. I've I tried to click on page 2 and 3 and it only stays on page 1. I can't cache it because it's hidden.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
By the looks of it, it seems as if all threads are going to be missing posts.

I've also noticed that in the Scrap Box that a thread with more than one page can't be clicked on. I've I tried to click on page 2 and 3 and it only stays on page 1. I can't cache it because it's hidden.

that's just a side effect of the missing posts i believe, the thread thinks there are more posts so it draws the page menu, but then all the posts on that page are actually missing.

should be fixed soon./

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years
The Pokemon Snakewood and Aria of Sorrow let's plays from the Let's Play section of the forum are gone, but this is (ironically) a good thing for me.

I have off-site back-ups for every let's play I've ever made and I was going to re-upload those two onto my blog anyway (since that's where the rest of my let's plays are now), so this is just my note to the staff that it's not necessary to bring back my original threads.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The thread about 'your nature as listed' also seems missing o_o;

And I wanted to post in it about my nature being changed to naive, and why, too >/ :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2020
I am missing a whole page from my Emerald Kaizo hack.

I was thinking that was in response for a supposed takedown of my IPS download link from Mediashare. Never using that again btw, but it was so convenient over Romhacking.net.

But then I find out that Blue Kaizo and Crystal Kaizo are taken down too. Right before Christmas month too.

Apparently, ESA felt threatened by my IPS romhacks (they aren't even roms), Its even among a list of just a small amount of hacks they taken down, some that aren't even pokemon hacks.

So I'm wondering what to do. Oh and do something about the Emerald Kaizo thread missing the very first post. Why did the site go down anyway?

I would greatly appreciate the help; I was feeling like another, fun little hack idea could be made, but lets be honest, if this is going to happen, then... well, I really don't know if I should.

Years
Our scheduled maintenance has been completed, and I'm hoping with it, missing posts and threads have been restored. Please let us know of any threads you encounter that haven't been working and still aren't.

Some posts, particularly with special characters in them (other languages, or even instances of the "é" in Pokémon) will have to be manually corrected.

Years
The posts in my Book Club have returned! Thank you to the moderators for looking into this issue! It is immensely appreciated. ^-^

Last edited:
Back