• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alolan forms coming to Pokemon GO

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Well...that was unexpected. Prepare for surfing Raichu and oversized Exeggutor to invade this game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I wonder how Pikachu will evolve into one or the other. Will you be able to tell it's an Alolan Pikachu, or will it evolve differently when you travel to Hawaii? d:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
tfw gen 7 forms make it into the game before gen 4 does. T_T;;;

I'm surprised they're doing this now and not, like, nearer the release of SM/USUM, but I guess the ramp-up for summer makes sense. At any rate, I hope Alolan Vulpix is in the mix! It's my fave Alola form. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'm thinking you'll have to catch Alolan Exeggutor, Marowak and Raichu in the wild.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
My guess is you have an optional evolution, like how Gloom has the choice in evolution, for Pikachu/Cubone/Exeggcute.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Alola Exeggutor y'all! There's apparently a nest near me so imma go catch!

Back