• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hi i just wanna appreciate the people who frequent the discord chat (i don't know everyone's PC name i don't think but i'm sure ya'll know who you are!) bc for the first time since like 2015, thanks to them, i'm actually really enjoying my time back here! bless every one of you.
I'm glad Tara is back <3

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I should give a shout out to Raichu for cheering me up over some drama in the server. Thank you so much. <3 You are the most amazing person ever, and I want to thank erik destler for making me laugh with his "hiply cow". That really did make me laugh pretty hard. It was epic. <3 You are both amazing people. Love ya both!

tumblr_neg80zGChd1u17qyeo1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
OK I've brought up Chase like 5000 times in this thread (and its predecessor) but I wanted to give appreciation to Castform as we've spent a lot more time hanging out recently and I'm so glad to have such a close friend I can talk to about everything whether it's deep or just ??? (like all those drawings). I missed talking to you a lot so I'm happy we've had the chance to reconnect properly, and also grow closer! Looking forward to celebrating World Chase Day soon!!

Another shoutout to Dragon / Shawn for being such a good friend as always and always checking up on me and being lovely to talk to. And battle of course!

Thanks to Aaron / Rabinov for the music recommendation today and for being a cool person to get to know. You seem really kind and lovely and its been awesome dubbing with you as well! I'll listen properly to twenty one pilots some day I swear :')

Rainbow, I appreciate how much you love ducks and recognise them. I will always be one of your no. 1 fans <3

Adventure or Rika, thank you for recommending SU! It has been amazing so far.

And shoutout to baire for being super cool to talk to, and being one of the most engaging people I've ever met. I feel like I've learnt so much just by talking to you and it's always been really interesting to discuss a whole range of topics with you in depth whether it's philosophy or parents or tastes in books. Hope we can continue our conversations (despite them getting progressively longer ahah). :D

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i want to give appreciation to erik destler and many other users who frequent the discord server bc theyre often there for me whenever i need to vent, and theyre always there to keep me company and make me laugh. i appreciate that.

Years
Shoutout to myself for being just that damn awesome.

That's right! Always know your worth. And ain't that easy when you're surrounded by inferior reproductions, hrmm, hrmm, hrmm...

But while we're at it, I'd just like to pat myself on the back for not strangling other people. What an inspiration.

Years
i know chase has already kinda said it..and i said "mood" in response but....

I'm really glad that Her is back on PC. Sis, thanks for always being there to bounce ideas off. I'm so appreciative of you!

Sirfetch’d

OK I've brought up Chase like 5000 times in this thread (and its predecessor) but I wanted to give appreciation to Castform as we've spent a lot more time hanging out recently and I'm so glad to have such a close friend I can talk to about everything whether it's deep or just ??? (like all those drawings). I missed talking to you a lot so I'm happy we've had the chance to reconnect properly, and also grow closer! Looking forward to celebrating World Chase Day soon!!

I APPRECIATE YOU TOO BTW

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Online now
I'm just so glad I have friends who are able to appreciate not only my near-limitless and famous capability for wit and substance, but my ability to be a genuine source of partership beyond just the friendship itself. But not only that, I recognise such qualities in my friends too! For the greatness of friendship is balanced out by each and every one of them having characteristics that make them shine above their peers, shine above those that live in the dark. Oh, how sweet the bounty of laughter and comaraderie is when it can be appreciated by those you care about.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm just so glad I have friends who are able to appreciate not only my near-limitless and famous capability for wit and substance, but my ability to be a genuine source of partership beyond just the friendship itself. But not only that, I recognise such qualities in my friends too! For the greatness of friendship is balanced out by each and every one of them having characteristics that make them shine above their peers, shine above those that live in the dark. Oh, how sweet the bounty of laughter and comaraderie is when it can be appreciated by those you care about.

ok valentina

(<3)

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Forgot to do it at the end of the last month, but thanks to everyone here for their friendship over my three years here. I know I can rub some people the wrong way sometimes, and I have been trying to get better at, well, not doing that, so thanks for putting up with my neurosis! Here's hoping year four is filled with more sessions in DubCity, some fun Discord chats, and endless hype over Pokemon finally being playable on the big screen!

Years
Adri <3
Chase <3
Tyler <3
Fletch <3

you have been amazing over the past few weeks, helping through a darker time than let on; true queens, true legends. xx

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I want to publicly appreciate Kitty for running her roleplay with dedication and energy <3 it's fun! It's just what we need :3

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks to Synonym, Fairy, and Kitty for making me feel welcome. <3

Thanks to Fenberry for being a genuine and lovely person!

and having a nice accent

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I never imagined that I'd reach 10,000 posts during my time on PC, yet here I am! Upon reaching a milestone like this, I typically would've put together a long list of people who have shaped my experiences here. But seeing how I've already done so in my 3000th, 4000th, and 9100th posts (along with the fact that my feelings from those posts still hold true today!), this time will be just a little different.

I would like to dedicate this 10,000th post to a user I hold dear to my heart... a person I will forever be filled with endless appreciation for. Her username is Hyzenthlay, but she will always be Clover to me. No matter how many times I say "thank you" or "I love you" to her, it still doesn't feel like I'm expressing the full extent of my gratitude. After all, I... I always keep finding myself on the receiving end of her kindness. There's so much she's done for me that I want to bring up, like how over a year ago she rescued me from my self-doubt with an anonymous letter, which she didn't even need any recognition for. (It was only recently that I took a wild, risky guess to get her to admit it!) Or I could bring up how she's always so caring and supportive of me whenever I need someone to confide in. In fact, she's the only person I've ever been able to confide in at a deeper level. I used to keep my heart strictly closed off from this world until she came along and freed my heart from its shackles. She might not realize this, but she's the very reason I've learned to properly cherish my own life.

Though, of course, with Clover being Clover and all, she's wayyyyy too modest to even think about giving herself credit for any of her endearing qualities. So I'll do it for her. I've never been able to give back to her in the same degree that she's given to me, but at the bare minimum... I want to at least give her this and hope she can finally see herself through my eyes... and gaze upon just how wonderful she truly is.

Clover is a pure-hearted individual who shines with endless positive energy. Her smile is dangerously infectious, and she's so lively and adorable that it's extremely difficult not to feel warm and fuzzy around her! But on top of that, she's also very selfless—she's the type of person who would willingly endure pain to help others. She can still give her most genuine smile to other people even when she's going through the toughest of times. She just desires for everyone around her to be happy, because her heart is filled with nothing but love and compassion. It takes a strong person to be like Clover. That's why I admire her. That's why I love her with all my heart.

If you're reading this, Clover, maybe now you'll realize just how important you are to me. I couldn't possibly thank you for everything you've given me up until this point, because I still wouldn't be finished thanking you even after a thousand eternities. But I can thank you for giving me hope for the future. I... I kinda thought I had already given up on dreaming big for the future, but the hope you've given me made me realize that the future isn't something we simply wait for. The future is something we build with our own hands. And I'm more than excited to build a brand new future together with you! ❤

To express this hope you've given me, I made you a little present. :') It's a remake of a musical arrangement that I started on five years ago, but never got around to finishing. This music was originally a short, nameless track from an obscure video game, ahaha. I had grown really fond of this piece, so I wanted to turn it into something special of my own. However, I just couldn't find the inspiration to finish it. The title I gave it at the time was "To Our Future," yet ironically enough, I had no one to truly dedicate this arrangement to back then. Maybe that was why I couldn't find the inspiration? Who knows. But things are different now, because you're with me, and I'm dedicating this piece to you. <333 This is my most complex arrangement to date, and (seeing as I'm not an actual musician), this might also be the closest I'll ever get to a composition of my own. At this point, I don't think I could possibly come up with a more fitting title for this piece! I hope you enjoy it! c:

By the way, if you stare at the video for the entire song, you'll notice something slowly happening in the background as the music progresses! And that's exactly what I'm trying to portray with this arrangement—it's how I envision the days we'll spend together in the future! *^__^*

Anyway! To bring this wall of text to a close, all I can say is... I love you, Clover.
Spoiler:

Back