Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,421 posts
6.4 Years
I should be angry that they exclude Europe... But I chose Original Hat Pikachu in the first place.

Zacian

Sword Dance!

Age 27
Male
Galar
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,305 posts
10 Years
This code is from Maxsoft for Singaporean.
For the people complaining about being able to get something extra, seriously.
And about being fair or not, whelp, you know we don't get much in Singapore, right?
Codes are given out in the US or Japan whilst we get nothing from either sides, occasionally getting these and there are people complaining about not being to get it lol.
It's for BOTH US and Japanese versions because we play mostly the games from these 2 regions, that's as simple as that.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

ScubaDouch3

Ice-Type Lover

Age 25
Male
Ontario
Seen September 17th, 2018
Posted November 11th, 2017
130 posts
8 Years
This code is from Maxsoft for Singaporean.
For the people complaining about being able to get something extra, seriously.
And about being fair or not, whelp, you know we don't get much in Singapore, right?
Codes are given out in the US or Japan whilst we get nothing from either sides, occasionally getting these and there are people complaining about not being to get it lol.
It's for BOTH US and Japanese versions because we play mostly the games from these 2 regions, that's as simple as that.
I never really thought about the bigger picture here, and I definitely didn't know about Singapore's situation.

As a guy who's lived in Canada his whole life I kinda know where you're coming from. I was disappointed for years cause we never got any events (that I was aware of) right up until we finally got the Shiny Legendary Beast distribution for HGSS, which wasn't until 2009 or 2010. Since then we've been lucky up here so I forgot what it was like to get screwed out of events.

Sorry for yapping on like this, your post set me straight so I felt bad for being close minded.
Ultimate Mono-Challenges finished:

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.5 Years
I don't feel bad about my region being excluded (since we share with EU anyway) since I already got one by trading. But great for any American or Japanese players who may need another one for trading purposes or didn't pick up Original Cap when the previous distributions happened.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,065 posts
14.4 Years
I now have one original hat in English and one Japanese Kanto hat (thanks to a great friend!). This makes me very happy. ^__^
Advertiser Content