Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
32,536 posts
12.1 Years
This is your score sheet, elija:

Spoiler:
elija (Diamond)
Decorations: 4/5 IS THAT THE EARTH IN YOUR BASE
Coloration: 2/3 Colorful, but it doesn't blend, but it's not bad so we'll just stay in the middle on that.
Theme: 5/5 It's got a techy kind of vibe! I really like it!
11/13
i'm awake.

twitter | ao3
Advertiser Content

U.Flame

Humbled Beginner

Age 24
Male
Sapphire City
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted January 17th, 2020
1,287 posts
11.8 Years
I'd also like to see my score sheet too please.
Hacks I'm working on:
(Name in Progress) My main project, actively in development
Tales of Link GBA Remake: Secondary project, developing whenever I'm able.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project: Research and development, really just experimenting for the moment
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White: Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal: experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Recently came to realize I know significantly less than I thought I did. Basically, years of self-taught experience amounted to very little. After seeking tutorials and help, I've become more competent, but I have a long way to go. I look forward to learning more, in the meantime, I'll call myself a beginner, not a veteran.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Sydian

ick...battle.

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
32,536 posts
12.1 Years
Here's your score sheet, U_Flame:

Spoiler:
U_Flame (Pearl)
Decorations: 4/5 The entrance is adorable haha. I love being greeted by plushies!
Coloration: 2/3 Nothing fancy, nothing nasty.
Theme: 5/5 I feel like I'm in an actual room. Even though it could use more stuff, I get the feeling that this is meant to be like an actual person's room.
11/13
i'm awake.

twitter | ao3

U.Flame

Humbled Beginner

Age 24
Male
Sapphire City
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted January 17th, 2020
1,287 posts
11.8 Years
Yeah I know what you mean, it is overly spacy. It actually has the maximum amount of decorations placed, they're all just pretty small. The plushies are worth it though. :3
Hacks I'm working on:
(Name in Progress) My main project, actively in development
Tales of Link GBA Remake: Secondary project, developing whenever I'm able.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project: Research and development, really just experimenting for the moment
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White: Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal: experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Recently came to realize I know significantly less than I thought I did. Basically, years of self-taught experience amounted to very little. After seeking tutorials and help, I've become more competent, but I have a long way to go. I look forward to learning more, in the meantime, I'll call myself a beginner, not a veteran.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Advertiser Content