• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you miss about PC?

TY

I miss the joy being on this forums once had to me, and it's not like I haven't tried to have fun on PC, it's just that there is barely anyone left I once knew and liked talking to.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
the cute names the sections had before they got axed

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
The golden years of VG with Garrid/Shawn/myself as mods. The activity during that time period was insane with fun and engaging activities.

Years
I miss people taking forum screenshots and uploading them to their PC albums ): looking through Ivysaur's screenshots album was so much fun back in the day!!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I don't miss it in the way that I want it back, but I just had such a fun time that sometimes I do just reminisce for a moment. GP's RP Gunpowder was so much fun, and it got me started into getting into my solo writing and that whole journey got me to meet so many new cool people! And nothing's been really able to capture the Gunpowder experience again, not even trying to RP again.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess the old userbase. A lot of the people who were here when I was crazy active have moved on. I have too, honestly. It's strange coming back today and recognizing almost no one.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
People. I miss a lot of people, but welp, it's good I kept in touch with a few of them, then again seeing them around was fun.

I also miss a few layouts here and the structure for the forum categories, even though the new ones work so much better lolol

Last edited:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I do miss a lot of the people that left, and some of the old forums and threads.

But I've never been sure whether it's just me not being as into it or not.

Like, maybe it's still super fun for some people and I just don't put in the same energy anymore, or get as in to it because I'm different than I was years ago when I was super active?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I miss a lot of the people I haven't kept in contact with over the years after they left.

I'll always miss the 2008 - 2012 years, though.

Years
I miss Minecraft... I used to love this game despite the blocky graphics. The most awesome sandbox ever. Now I don't have time for playing it as before. I even tried installing the pocket edition on my smartphone but there is a big difference between it and the original game. Luckily, they have a Pokemon-based mod for pocket edition. At least something interesting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I guess the old userbase. A lot of the people who were here when I was crazy active have moved on. I have too, honestly. It's strange coming back today and recognizing almost no one.
im still here dipu

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Mostly the old latios and latias skin from 2004 xD

PC is overall pretty awesome now and I don't think i'd want to change anything about it :3 I love this forum.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
there are some still around as you see. it's funny, i mistook you for another dakota when i returned to frequent, they were all like "who's dipu" and im like :<

Back