• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ChaserSun2717's Breeding Emporium ::: Rareballs, Eggmoves, & Natures

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I couldn't trade today
I can trade right now, or tomorrow evening

i'm online wondertrading :) hop on and i'll send over chansey!

IGN: Haiiro
FC: 4914 - 8342 - 7246
POKEMON: Hawlucha
NICKNAME: None
BALL: Doesn't matter
NATURE: Doesn't matter
EGGMOVE: Doesn't matter
ABILITY: Mold Breaker
GEN you want it bred in: Gen 7 please.

Offering a Koffing in a Safari Ball.

Again I wanted to make sure to fix that. Sorry again.

I'm sorry but I've been unable to obtain a hawlucha with the mold breaker ability to breed one for you :'(

i'm very very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
i'm online wondertrading :) hop on and i'll send over chansey!.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were off yesterday so I went to sleep :/ are you available today during the evening?

Please also refrain from double posting, you can use the edit button to edit your post, or multiquote several posts before replying :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Oh, sorry, I thought you were off yesterday so I went to sleep :/ are you available today during the evening?

Please also refrain from double posting, you can use the edit button to edit your post, or multiquote several posts before replying :)

right sorry, I keep forgetting about that.

i'm online now and the rest of the evening, if you're free

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
surprise me with something random in a dream ball with a nickname!

if you have any hawluchas with unburden or mold breaker, i'd love that

didnt read about hawlucha,sorry!I got you something in a dreamball though. Can you trade now?

Years
Hey, I've been meaning to get into competitive for quite a while now so I thought I might as well get some Pokemon here. I'm requesting:

IGN Chris
FC 0920-4952-1966
POKEMON Larvitar
GENDER Male
NICKNAME None
BALL Safari Ball
NATURE Adamant
EGGMOVE Pursuit
GEN 7

If you don't have a way of getting Pursuit, I have a Cranidos in PokeBank that I can trade once servers are back up. And for the Larvitar I can give you a Dream Ball Torchic with it's hidden ability (Speed Boost) and the egg moves Revenge, Baton Pass, Endure, and Feather Dance.

Back