• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the franchises that you never got to 100%?

Years
Grand theft auto is the kind of franchise i never really cared or bothered to 100% it, because the majority of the time i am just roaming into the city, because missions aren't something really important for me to do unless they are optional, also most of the time i like driving into the city like i always do, also pokémon is another franchise that before i got to know the games, i was not really confident if i wanna 100% it or not, then i quit the game for like idk, 7 years, first time played on vba in 2011, when i was 10, then before such a long time quiting this franchise, i had come back 7 years later, 2018, i had put my efforts into my red/blue team, and i beat the elite four, it is really a satsfying reaction that i have beaten the elite four alone after 7 years of first playing it in an emulator, beating pokémon red and blue had created the spark of beating other games, like super mario bros. of nes, donkey kong country and recently had beaten the story and adventure mode of super smash bros. melee in a wii/gamecube emulator (dolphin for those that didn't get the name).
And you? What is the franchises that you never got to 100% it at all?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Never really touched Zelda or Mario games. Just wasn't for me, who grew up with Playstation exclusives and the odd Nintendo handheld used exclusively for Pokémon. In the case of Zelda, it's a bit of a strange one since I do like that genre of game from time to time. Who knows, might give it another try if I get a switch and the newest Zelda game.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I use to 100% some Zelda games when I was younger but then I realized how boring it was and it drained my enthusiasm from the game hunting heart piece #23 and some collectible #103. Plus it made the games easier, collecting all these power ups and items. It's not my thing to 100% a game anymore as I am not a perfectionist, I try to enjoy any game to the fullest in my own playstyle.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I rarely 100% anything, even if I love it. Mostly because all those extra little things, just to get a number as my reward, is pointless to me. The shorter answer would be what have I finished to 100.

I care about doing everything I want to experience, not what the game tells me I should.

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were the last I've played, the height for me personally. Since then, 10 more versions have released, none unique enough to pull me in. I've played all games up until then, even Puzzle Challenge and Gameboy TCG.

Innovation on the mechanics isn't far enough in new generations that it'd convince me to go & buy a 3Ds just to play these specific games. Adding 100+ new Pokemon to the roster is just another thing to do, another set to collect with no true in-game celebration given for doing so.

Yes, I've completed the Pokedex more than thrice, only to get a certificate and "you did it" from Mr. Professor Tree-name-here. Gotta Catch'em All is literally a marketing slogan with no real in-game reward. That's what pulled me out of it.

Last edited:
Back