• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name your 5 favorite foods

Years
Chilli con carne
Indian curry - phall or vindaloo with a good quality naan. less indian takeaway and more indian home cooking style.
Slow cooked scrambled eggs - don't you dare use milk
Tomkins tomato - the perfect tomato even if they are a slightly weird shape
Leek and potato soup - granted i've never worked out how to make it as amazingas my nan did. Has to have some fresh, crusty bread/french stick with it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
1. Spaghetti
2. Tacos
3. Salmon
4. Pizza
5. Chicken

Honorary mention: Grilled Cheese dipped in pickle juice.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hardest choices I will ever have to make... </3

1. Pastries/bakery food in general (thankfully they're a rare treat or else I'd be three seats wide... ;__;)
2. Chocolate
3. Pasta (yummm lasagne)
4. Homemade pineapple pizza with Turkish bread base
5. You can't make me choose!! Probably something chickeny, or cheesecake, or...

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
1. Pretty much anything with chocolate,
2. Ice cream,
3. Sweetened greek yogurt,
4. Tofu (even if i don't often get to have it anymore...lol),
and,
5. I'll put macarons here cuz while i've only had 1 so far (i'm having my second for my birthday, though), i remember rather enjoying the chewy-crunchy marangylikeness of the one I did get to eat :3

Pretty much I have a sweet tooth. But I tend to stick to only healthier stuff as much as possible (like, having nutrition bars over regular candy bars :P and lighter or sugar free ice creams over regular ice creams), and don't eat anything with gluten (like cookies or cakes).

Its pretty clear, from this post, though, that while i like fruit, it isn't listed in my top 5 and i tend to like stuff like added sugar overall xD Tofu is like the odd one out non-sweet thing on my list too lol i've always adored tofu though

And i actually like non sweet chocolate foods too (like unsweetend chocolate almond milk. yum.)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Pretty much I have a sweet tooth. But I tend to stick to only healthier stuff as much as possible).

Ehe, kind of the same thing as myself, actually! Though sometimes the sweet tooth take sover and.. guh.

Anywhere, here's my top 5; no particular order:

1. Cheescake
2. Coconut Shrimp
3. Grilled Lobster Tails
4. (insert any soul food here)
5. Salmon

As you can see, I'm also a fan of seafood. >3<

Years
Seafood Alfredo
The fried chicken you get from a local place here
Lobster
Fried Rice
Sausage and egg mcmuffins

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I?m afflicted with the Salt Tooth.... nearly every darn thing on this list is full of NaCl(that?s Salt for those of you who flunked Science(Chemistry)).

1)
Spoiler:

2)
Spoiler:

3)
Spoiler:

4 & 5)
Spoiler:

Years
Pasta
Sour cream fries
Hello Panda biscuits those are amazing
All the random ass biscuits i also eat
Corn soup and corn in general

Years
Fettuccini Alfredo with Prawns/any type of pasta
New York Cheesecake/cake in general
Chicken bacon ranch pizza/cheese pizza
Sushi
Caesar salad

Honorable Mentions: Perogies, grilled cheese, creme brulee, and chocolate . :)

A lot of these food items are quite unhealthy, however, in my everyday diet I eat small portions and try to eat as healthy as possible! (I'm also planning on becoming pescatarian or vegetarian when I move out in a year or so.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I couldn't survive without:

Pasta
French Fries
Pizza
Tacos
Pancakes

:3

Last edited:
Years
#1 Milk. I know I am weird, but I can drink a tall, glass of milk and just purr like a kitten. I do even stranger things like put ice cubes in it. The richer the milk the better, goat's milk is where its at, enjoy your morning breakfast with duck eggs.

#2 Sushi! Sushi!!! Sushi!!! If all other food vanished from the world, but sushi survived then the world would be saved.

#3 Strawberries. I really love fresh fruit, especially berries, but nothing beats big, delicious, sweet, firm, gorgeous red strawberries.

#4 Noodles! I say this broadly because I could not pick a favorite. I could eat ramen, pad Thai, fetticune alfredo, vegetable, mei fun, dumpling soup,if it is a noodle made anywhere on planet Earth then gimme!

#5 Caramel. It could be in a piece of candy, in coffee or my ice cream, but it is my favorite flavor of sweet.

Years
#1 Milk. I know I am weird, but I can drink a tall, glass of milk and just purr like a kitten. I do even stranger things like put ice cubes in it. The richer the milk the better, goat's milk is where its at, enjoy your morning breakfast with duck eggs.

I relate to this on a spiritual and psychological level. Milk is delicious and I can drink 3-5 glasses a day. I also enjoy almond milk a lot, too!

Last edited:
Back