• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: missing post

Years
My post on this website seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know why this might have happened? I didn't get a warning or anything so I don't think that I went against any of the guidelines. Has this happened to anyone else?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Sometimes posts or threads get deleted without a warning or infraction being issued.

I can see your post history, including what's been deleted. It looks like the ones that have deleted your previous 3 posts/threads were Marin and Dr Fuji. For one of them, the listed reason was "no screenshots". For the other two, there was no specific reason listed.

You'll want to PM them (or see if they reply to this thread) to learn the details of why your posts/threads were deleted.

Back