• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Floatoy gen 3 style GBA sprites?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Hello. I am new to rom hacking and would like to include the pokemon Floatoy from Showdown! into my project. My only problem is that i cant seem to make or find a sprite sheet to include. Please reply or contact with help.

d9y1l1e-00376833-42dc-49c7-805d-2b3ddf1f443c.png

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The CAP project doesn't create gba-styled sprites, we instead work on BW-styled sprites.

Your best option is to create the sprite yourself, or find a spriter to do it for you. You could also try finding one that someone else could have made, but I personally doubt you would find one due to how low-priority the prevos are compared to the final evos.

Plus-Sized Scribe

Cry Creator and Whovian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Wait, are Showdown 'mons allowed to be used in ROM Hacks? I thought they weren't.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Wait, are Showdown 'mons allowed to be used in ROM Hacks? I thought they weren't.

You are allowed to use all the CAP Pokemon as long as proper credit is given and all things such as sprites, stats, etc properly reflect the Pokemon to the best of their ability, (don't change things unless you really have to, such as fitting a gen 7 CAPmon into a gen 2 game).

source: im a CAP mod :p

Plus-Sized Scribe

Cry Creator and Whovian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Well, fun. Now if only the person who was going to give them cries would get back to me; I have cries for almost every CAPmon just sitting here in my documents!

Last edited:
Back