• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Looking forward to seeing this finished. If you need help scripting I can give you a hand.:)

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
Looking forward to seeing this finished. If you need help scripting I can give you a hand.:)

Thanks. I think I might need your help on the future. {:3}

Loving all the new features. Will we be able to buy furniture and decorate our house like we could our rooms and secret bases in pokemon ruby?

Aww. Sorry there will be no secret bases or decorating thingy because the town is trap 21 years ago and It's just starting out so there will be no technology (like TV, computers, etc. except for the PC cause you deposit and withdraw you pokemons there right. haha.

RuFF

Years
Updated the maps
This is The Whole town map
Tell me what you think with this maps :)
Farm Map
Spoiler:

Left Side Of the Town
Spoiler:

TownSquare
Spoiler:

Right Side Of The Town
Spoiler:

Woods
Spoiler:

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Wow, those are very nice improvements, the only thing i might suggest is snow on top of the trees in winter but other than that those all look stellar for a game like this. I can't wait to get my hands on this again :)

I do have another question, will we find npcs in different spots of the map based on the time or day like in the harvest moon games for gba? I imagine it would only be a few variable checks to implement a feature to hide or show them based on those conditions.
Can we also expect ranch upgrades?

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
Wow, those are very nice improvements, the only thing i might suggest is snow on top of the trees in winter but other than that those all look stellar for a game like this. I can't wait to get my hands on this again :)

I do have another question, will we find npcs in different spots of the map based on the time or day like in the harvest moon games for gba? I imagine it would only be a few variable checks to implement a feature to hide or show them based on those conditions.
Can we also expect ranch upgrades?

Yes NPC will be outside based on time but you will not see them going outside or walking outside their houses like in real games cause I think that's not possible.
And what do you mean by ranch upgrades?

Years
Updated the maps
This is The Whole town map
Tell me what you think with this maps :)
Farm Map
Spoiler:

Left Side Of the Town
Spoiler:

TownSquare
Spoiler:

Right Side Of The Town
Spoiler:

Woods
Spoiler:

I would be happy if you'll gonna port this to Emerald, but nevertheless, this pictures is still awesome!

EDIT: I thought there is a barn, stables, and chicken coop? Or you're not gonna add the stable?

RuFF

Years
Well, if I remember correctly you could upgrade your home in the gba version by collecting enough wood and money; It was required for children and such.

Oh that kind of upgrade. I already thought that before but it will take a lot of time. Maybe If I had time to do that, it will be in the game but in this time maybe not.

I would be happy if you'll gonna port this to Emerald, but nevertheless, this pictures is still awesome!

EDIT: I thought there is a barn, stables, and chicken coop? Or you're not gonna add the stable?

Well I already made a lot of prgoress so i think it's gonna be impossible :(
There is a barn and a coop, but there will be no stables.
picture.php

EDIT: Update 12/28/14
Done adding some New Pokemons
Please tell me if you can't see the images
cc3zg7B.png
8TWCxpI.png
ZsWGEJb.png
gmFLyk2.png

I also updated the multichoice thingy
Multichoices is still a YES-NO follow-up question but this time a pokepic will appear showing all possible choices
so you can have a clue on what will be the choices. Also when you skip all the choices it will return at the first choice.
pressing "B" or choosing "NO" will go to the net choice but you can't go back to the previous choice.
This is the crafting Table multichoice 1st page is for tools and 2nd page is for catching tools
0PEZm3x.png
XSjoZ8Z.png
cJKqOlK.png
jVVUfzX.png

same also in the other multichoices

Last edited:

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
A question: Why isn't there a link for me to download the hack?? I really want to play this hack since I want to try out a new kind of hack :D

RuFF

Years
The multichoice thingy looks very well done!! ^^

A question: Why isn't there a link for me to download the hack?? I really want to play this hack since I want to try out a new kind of hack :D

I haven't release an alpha yet wait for the release. maybe January.
-----------------------------------------
Anyways, I have finished the order of pokemons in the pokedex. Here are some examples
lukZ8vU.png
PX8tPsD.png

More Pokemon Screenies! :)
eIwdhhR.png

Pokedex is not final meaning more Pokemons can be added in the future. You may suggest some if you like :) That's all! :) :) :)

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
Release Alpha 1

Characters for the Alpha (I know The Character Name are confusing but you'll get used to it
Spoiler:

Features for the Alpha
Spoiler:

Alpha Length
Upto The Part where You get the OLD ROD
Exclusive(s) for this Alpha
Spoiler:

Some Notes:
Spoiler:

Bugs:
Spoiler:

Download - Patch it on a clean Ruby Rom

EDIT: To enter houses except yours. Talk to the doors.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Though it might just be me, when I started up the game and picked a girl and used my own name, the screen would go to black after he said the whole speech. If I tried again with Terra, the rom sort of rebooted itself. I never really got past the intro thanks to this. Not sure if it's a bug though or if it's just my bad luck. XD

RuFF

Years
Though it might just be me, when I started up the game and picked a girl and used my own name, the screen would go to black after he said the whole speech. If I tried again with Terra, the rom sort of rebooted itself. I never really got past the intro thanks to this. Not sure if it's a bug though or if it's just my bad luck. XD

I don't encounter that kind of problem. By the way who's the one speaking at the intro? Maybe you mis-patch it try replaying it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Birch is speaking at the intro. I tried repatching on another rom and even tried both on two different emulators, but the problem still persists for me, unfortunately. Everything shows your copyright still, the whole intro/groudon thing is the same too. I might just have to wait for a later installment. XD

RuFF

Years
Birch is speaking at the intro. I tried repatching on another rom and even tried both on two different emulators, but the problem still persists for me, unfortunately. Everything shows your copyright still, the whole intro/groudon thing is the same too. I might just have to wait for a later installment. XD

Uhh it is suppose to be Trevenant and the title screen is supposed to be Trevenant too

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023

I have the same issue here. I believe my Ruby rom is good; never had any problems patching it with any other hack.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Keep up the good work! Really hoping this rom hack would be completed. Anyhow, my fan thingy! :D

u432i0.png

Back