• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~* House of Night *~* Fan Club *~*

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
honn.png

House of Night are vampire-based fantasy novels written by P. C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast. I've noticed there are quite a few House of Night fans on pokecommunity, but there was no club for us! So I'm here to give us a place to chat about our favorite Vampyre books. Bring your love for HoN and share it here!

Sign-up form:

Username:
Favorite Book:
Favorite Character:

Example:

Username: miakalina
Favorite Book: Hunted
Favorite Character: Zoey Redbird

Rules:

Follow all Pokecommunity Rules.
Respect everyone's opinions in the club.
Please keep on topic at all times.
Have fun.

Members List:

miakalina - Founder
Kirozane - Co-Owner
Saerith
Fire Heart
Alysionn
Avishka
Diamond1304

Current Discussion Topics

If you were able to choose between becoming a blue fledgling or a red fledgling, which one would you choose?

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Username: Saerith
Favorite Book: Betrayed
Favorite Character: ERIK! lol

Who is your current favorite character and why?
Erik, i just kind of liked him from the get go, i dont realy have any specific reasons lol

If you could choose your affinity, what would it be?
Earth ^.^

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Username: Saerith
Favorite Character: ERIK! lol

Erik, i just kind of liked him from the get go, i dont realy have any specific reasons lol

Earth ^.^
Erik is butt though. xD They he treats Zoey after Neferet tricked him. He is sexy though. Lol.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
i need to read the new books but D: jack :(
ill probably hate him by the time i read all the books XD

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
I so have to join this! :3

Username: Fire Heart
Favorite Character: Stevie Rae

Who is your favourite current character and why?

My favourite character has to be Stevie Rae. I just love her personality and the role she plays in the House of Night. I am also a huge fan of Zoey, Aphrodite and Erin too though.

I have to be honest here. I would say that I would want to have all of the elements just like Zoey. I love all the elements and I can not possibly choose between them. They are all special in their own way.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
i need to read the new books but D: jack :(
ill probably hate him by the time i read all the books XD

Jack is with Nyx. :(
I wish they didn't take him away from Damien.

I so have to join this! :3

Username: Fire Heart
Favorite Character: Stevie Rae

My favourite character has to be Stevie Rae. I just love her personality and the role she plays in the House of Night. I am also a huge fan of Zoey, Aphrodite and Erin too though.

I have to be honest here. I would say that I would want to have all of the elements just like Zoey. I love all the elements and I can not possibly choose between them. They are all special in their own way.

Welcome! I like that Stevie Rae is strong now and not like in the beginning when she would let people push her around.

I should be answering those questions too. xD

I'll put Aphrodite for this one, because Zoey is the obvious one.
I like Aprodite because she's not afraid to say what she wants.

Spirit. I could use it help people when they're down and help them feel better.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Username: Kirozane
Favorite Book: Burned
Favorite Character: Lenobia

Lenobia. She always was.... There's... juts something about her I can't place... XD

Something involving animals, maybe the big cats.... Not sure.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Username: Kirozane
Favorite Book: Burned
Favorite Character: Lenobia

Lenobia. She always was.... There's... juts something about her I can't place... XD

Something involving animals, maybe the big cats.... Not sure.
Omg, how did I forget about Lenobia?

Great choice. :D
Welcome to the club! ^-^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I am sure this is kinda off topic, but those of ya who have read Destined (Minor spoiler, I guess... even though no plot is revealed)
Ya know when Zoey mentions the Trololo Cat video? How many of you looked it up to see if it was real? If you didn't, IT TOTALLY IS. SEE?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I am sure this is kinda off topic, but those of ya who have read Destined (Minor spoiler, I guess... even though no plot is revealed)
Ya know when Zoey mentions the Trololo Cat video? How many of you looked it up to see if it was real? If you didn't, IT TOTALLY IS. SEE?

Hahaha. I didn't look it up because I forgot right after. xD
It is though. It is. <3

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I really need to read Destined but I can't get a copy of it yet.
Let us know when you get it! :D
I think Destined ended too fast.
I want longer books. :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012
Hello! My name is Lynn and I was coerced into joining PC by my sister, Mia, just to join this fanclub. Actually, it happens a lot now that she just reminded me. Sisters..-___-

Username: Alysionn
Favorite Book: Awakened
Favorite Character: Aphrodite

My favorite character right now is Rephaim. I love the complexity of his personal story as a Raven Mocker turned raven/human boy and the [somewhat] simplicity of his love life that he shares with Stevie Rae.

I'm the type of person who likes to observe people (and no, I don't mean in a creeper/stalkerish manner) and get a feel for their vibe before I open myself up to them so I would choose spirit. I don't like seeing people hurt or down, so I would use that affinity to keep people in as they would say "good spirits" and protect them from being emotionally and mentally attacked. Well..you get the idea c:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello! My name is Lynn and I was coerced into joining PC by my sister, Mia, just to join this fanclub. Actually, it happens a lot now that she just reminded me. Sisters..-___-

Username: Alysionn
Favorite Book: Awakened
Favorite Character: Aphrodite

My favorite character right now is Rephaim. I love the complexity of his personal story as a Raven Mocker turned raven/human boy and the [somewhat] simplicity of his love life that he shares with Stevie Rae.

I'm the type of person who likes to observe people (and no, I don't mean in a creeper/stalkerish manner) and get a feel for their vibe before I open myself up to them so I would choose spirit. I don't like seeing people hurt or down, so I would use that affinity to keep people in as they would say "good spirits" and protect them from being emotionally and mentally attacked. Well..you get the idea c:
Lol. Welcome to the club and to PC.
C:

Here's a new topic question for everyone.

What class would you like to take at the House of Night?

I would take Equestrian Studies, I think that's what it's called.
I love horses and getting to learn to take care of them sounds like a lot of fun. C:

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012

Lol. Welcome to the club and to PC.
C:

Here's a new topic question for everyone.

What class would you like to take at the House of Night?

I would take Equestrian Studies, I think that's what it's called.
I love horses and getting to learn to take care of them sounds like a lot of fun. C:

I didn't have much of a choice now, did I? Lol, but thank you though. Umm..as for my response to the question, I would take Spells & Rituals because I think it'd be awesome. Otherwise, I would want to be taught archery by Stark. Not much of a fencing fan, so..sorry Dragon.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I didn't have much of a choice now, did I? Lol, but thank you though. Umm..as for my response to the question, I would take Spells & Rituals because I think it'd be awesome. Otherwise, I would want to be taught archery by Stark. Not much of a fencing fan, so..sorry Dragon.
Are you sure you wouldn't just stare at Stark all day. xD Need more activeness in here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012

Rephaim is okay. Turning into a beast/crow thing is a turn off.

You mean raven -___- He's a handsome dude though and he turns into one at night. Being that my schedule is upside down anyway, I'd be seeing him in his human form :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Lmao. Right. XD
Raven Mockers.
Completely forgot. :P It's still creepy. Where the heck is everyone!?

Back