• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

ACuddleyTeddy

ACuddleyTeddy
Years
So I am having trouble finding SSG Goku. I have done everything you listen and I still cant find him after about 6 hours of trying. I have fixed the machine, gotten the national scouter, beaten the Elite Four and everything. Should I just keep grinding?

ACuddleyTeddy

ACuddleyTeddy
Years
I have not! I will try that now. Hopefully I find him because he is one of the last fighters I need to complete the scouter.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
This is the most creative and awesome hack i've had the pleasure of playing! Thank you so much for creating and sharing this! And yes I am a huge DBZ fan!! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
I just so happened to stumble on this amazing game and it is amazing!

I think a very good suggestion would be for either you z-max or a contributer from the community to make a save editor much like a-save to where we can fix any mistakes we have and easily have a backup save. What i normally see in all the comment sections for this game is people complaining about the relying on cheat codes to get certain things or to fix something and a save editor such as a-saves would help alot of the community.

So if someone could make one or use a-save as a skeleton and modify it (with either notifying the creator or at the very least crediting him in some way) that would be amazing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Hi can you please reveal the Fighter stats and move pool please?
Use Generation 3 tools for the rom. It will ask to make a new ini. Click yes, then click ok. Then you can look in the pokemon editor and every fighter + all moves and stats will be in there.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
HeyTheHunterManX could you by chance tell me of a gen 3 tool i could use for those editing purposes? I have a-save but i saw no option to ini patch as you said.

I really appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Update: was able to tweak some code in a current program I use and it works (just with it thinking everything is a regular pokemon in the engine) I am able to work off of this with his lists of everything. Z-Max you are amazing.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Update: was able to tweak some code in a current program I use and it works (just with it thinking everything is a regular pokemon in the engine) I am able to work off of this with his lists of everything. Z-Max you are amazing.
Could you please tell me how to do it, i want to know what moves they learn if they don´t evolve and if i missed on any good move while catching a higher lv fighter and also see who is better to make my team.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 15, 2016
when ever i use the character cheat for the second time, i get a question mark instead of the fighter i want, can you help me. I'm using virtual boy advanced on its default settings.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Thanks Hunt.

And I leveled my God Goku to level 55, but he didn't evolved into Blue Goku. Was there something I forgot to do?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
did I miss something

to get taiyoken go through the r.r cave and in route 2 below a cut tree you will see the yellow building and inside it there will be a scientist that gives it to you if you have more than 10 fighters.

Back