• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lunar Version (Pre-Alpha version released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
so my friend,is it gonna be Rmxp or gba hack rom?And when you estimate to finish this?

Years
Just to let you guys know, guys. The progress is slow as usual and I also updated the thread with the new OW of the player.

Years
I'm really happy with the progress I've made the last days. I inserted some new Pokemon for the first Alpha and I'm making some events better, so I guess the first Alpha won't be that late.
YApo0Jx.png
dSICL0L.png
VP2SVvv.png

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Any progress towards a beta or alpha release?

Years
Hello, so sorry for not answering anything. I wasn't active because of studying, anyways I did some things some months ago but for a reason I didn't post these. So here you are!

I know this region map isn't something special but it's still WIP.
hSjpPyI.png

And a new town!
axSpZ7A.png
97uSolq.png
oWzZ770.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Don't forget to include the Link Cable to evolve trade pokemon.

And the Mega Evolution particle. It seems like in majority of these games that curse symbol pops up when Mega evolving.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023
Man this looks cool but will u be realeasing a beta or a demo?
Good Luck!

Years
Man this looks cool but will u be realeasing a beta or a demo?
Good Luck!

Thanks! There's a few things I need to do before I release an alpha version. What I have to do is to finish mapping a cave, map a gym, and do some more events. After these are done (hopefully before July), I will release an alpha version.

Here's the new unfinished cave btw
aWGoys2.png
1psVXNT.png
r5W4e6i.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023
Thanks! There's a few things I need to do before I release an alpha version. What I have to do is to finish mapping a cave, map a gym, and do some more events. After these are done (hopefully before July), I will release an alpha version.

Here's the new unfinished cave btw
aWGoys2.png
1psVXNT.png
r5W4e6i.png

Dude those tiles are beutiful cant wait.

Sonic3775

Hello nice to meet you
Years
Those pumpkins look great almost seems like Halloween is around the corner. ^_^

Sonic3775

Hello nice to meet you
Years
Good job man your doing great keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Years
Are you gonna realese a beta this week?

Yes, in fact, an alpha is finally ready :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a pre-alpha, like I promised you guys. No one has tested this so it may has many bugs/errors. It goes up to the first gym in Swampside Town (please note that there are no events in Swampside Town and Route 4 except the Gym and one more event). Please tell me here or via PM about any bug you find! Patch it to a clean FR (Squirrels) Rom!
Enjoy! Pokémon Lunar Pre-Alpha Version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back