• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Morality - Beginner Fangame Project

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
Pok?mon Morality - Beginner Fangame Project

aney3s.png

A Beginner Dev team's project in RPGXP with Pok?mon Essentials

So way back along, I used to draw Fakemon. I wasn't very good at it, but gosh darn it I did it anyway, and I decided to myself that one day, these fakemon would end up in an official Pok?mon game.
Well, this isn't quite official.... But it's good enough for my inner child at least! After getting my hands on RPGXP I realised there was nothing stopping me and Pok?mon Morality was born!

The lead developers are myself and my best friend Tabbypaws. She's the plot and story developer and I'm on design and coding along with a couple of other sprite artists to cover the bases I'm weaker with.

------------------------------------------

As a teenager living in Bitoku Town of the Rinri Region, you're fresh out of school and need to find a summer job before you're shipped off to college in the fall. Luckily, the Region Professor is hiring interns and you might just have what it takes to join the team...

The game follows a structure similar to the official games, gyms, league, elite four, evil teams, all that. We've tried to add a bit of our own flair but it is still a beginner project and we're still learning the software so results may vary~

-----------------------------------------

Projected features include:
- A morality system that affects the evil team B-plot and region legendaries
- Sixty unique fakemon to discover
- A whole new region to explore!

At the moment we're still fumbling around with the software so we're whiling the time until we're ready to code with creating the game's assets and artwork! A few of the spritesheets and fakemon official art can be found at our blog at moralityfangame on Tumblr.

But I guess you guys can have a quick fakemon preview here too~

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
So this is the starting town, a nice pretty little place that's a through route between a larger city and one of the small villages~ To the left is Route 51, a grassland route, and up is a more mountainous route that leads back from one of the towns further along.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back