• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I watched that as well, I'm probably not going to bother.

Recently started Yawara, really liking it so far. Probably not for most of PC though, most people here don't watch stuff older than a few months.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm gonna look at it this way - if I wanted to watch it, I might as well just watch Strike witches anyway.

So let's not.

Same could be applied to Tamako market and every KyoAni show in existence.
...And Sasami-san and every SHAFT show, to be fair.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Posty post post post.
I've been too busy with the pogeyman games :(
And now I'm watching the Pokemans any-may from the beginning so now nothing will get done :(

Years

I find Route 7 annoying cos I hate routes with long grass, especially given I love riding my bike and on that route, you can't.

The Zebstrika are also really annoying.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just go up on the walking things and go past the grass that way. No wonder I end up underleveled for Twist Mountain whoops

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Twist Mountain as well. So glad I'm done with it for right now after having to evolve my shiny Eevee. But eventually I'll have to go back in order to fill up my National Dex :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

what is completing a pokedex. /has never completed one in her life. farthest she's gotten in regional in Soul Silver.

though i got close twice. but alas lost one game and accidentally restarted the other.

Years

I never had trouble with Twist Mountain, and I wasn't even playing during Winter when I was playing Black.

I did catch my Cryogonal there during the summer, which was a bit odd given its encounter rate outside of Winter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pretty sure I did the same thing my first white playthrough. considering i never went to twist mountain in the winter until last month.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I consider completing it as catching every pokemon.

Farthest I got was in Platinum. I got a good 2/3rds of it done and I would've finished it if I had FR/LG at that time. /was before HG/SS came out

Years

I hate the long grass routes cos it's easy to get lost in the grass, even worse in Emerald since your character wears green.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

what is catching every pokemon. :b

i find watching in grass pretty easy myself. it's just annoying when a bunch of pokemon jump out at you. but that's even worse in caves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually never really used repels until the fifth generation as far as i remember.

Years

I haven't been using Repels a lot in Black 2, so yeah I haven't seen that notification yet.

Trying to evolve my Litwick into a Lampent, it's hard cos I raised her from an egg I traded from Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back