• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Wow this looks awesome. For the starters I was thinking have a short quiz before to decide for you to match your personality. If not I would go with all the main and secondary ones like you mentioned.

Also is you need a beta tester I'm right here!

Years
I was thinking about doing a closed beta or make it downloadable for all!
Which of these can give us more serious feedback?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hey, I'd be willing to to test it and give you really good feedback, as long as the game doesn't hold Agumon on a pedestal.

Years
Hey, I'd be willing to to test it and give you really good feedback, as long as the game doesn't hold Agumon on a pedestal.

Not for sure! In this game you can play with all the digimon and nobody will be on the pedestal!
However i'll count on your feedback men! :) specially because it will be the first release!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Not for sure! In this game you can play with all the digimon and nobody will be on the pedestal!
However i'll count on your feedback men! :) specially because it will be the first release!

Sounds really cool, my cousin likes digimon, but hates how agumon is the favorite in every game, mainly because he hates agumon hahaha

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Please don`t make a private beta. You`ll get a lot of feed back from different people with different persepectives than from a few and obviously you`ll get more hype if you make it open beta.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I can only assume you'd make a closed beta so you can release a relatively clean and polished beta for the public, yes? if that's the case I wouldn't go for the closed beta, you would get a lot more feedback from just people playing such as lurkers who may not feel like posting but are still interested in the game. As for the polishing, you could then release a patch a week or two later to clean it up.

Hao

The Spirit King
Years
I agree with Saving Raven! A closed Beta would get less results than an open Beta. Using Pokemon Godra as an example for instance. The creator had an open Beta and found many bugs that you wouldn't normally find with just a small handful of people. :>

Years
Please don`t make a private beta. You`ll get a lot of feed back from different people with different persepectives than from a few and obviously you`ll get more hype if you make it open beta.

I can only assume you'd make a closed beta so you can release a relatively clean and polished beta for the public, yes? if that's the case I wouldn't go for the closed beta, you would get a lot more feedback from just people playing such as lurkers who may not feel like posting but are still interested in the game. As for the polishing, you could then release a patch a week or two later to clean it up.

I agree with Saving Raven! A closed Beta would get less results than an open Beta. Using Pokemon Godra as an example for instance. The creator had an open Beta and found many bugs that you wouldn't normally find with just a small handful of people. :>

Thank you to all for your opinion! ;)
I will consider this on our choice! I personally agree with you too!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Hi guys how is the game going?
I'm really looking to see this finished :)
I think that the open beta will be the best solution to obtain more feedback!

Years
Hi guys how is the game going?
I'm really looking to see this finished :)
I think that the open beta will be the best solution to obtain more feedback!

We are working on events and graphics at the moment!
Don't worry you'll see it finished soon!

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Do you have any idea of a date (even if its a month) that you could be launching the demo? I`m just excited and I`ve been following the progress of the game since it was moved to showcase

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Oh My Lord, This looks absolutely amazing! if you decide to go with a closed Beta I would love to be a Beta Tester if not then I absolutely cannot wait until the Beta is released just wow! I Made this if you would like to use it here in some place :)

bg2u7o.png

Years
Do you have any idea of a date (even if its a month) that you could be launching the demo? I`m just excited and I`ve been following the progress of the game since it was moved to showcase

We are glad you follow us! :-) we don't know when the demo will be launched but for sure will be soon!

Oh My Lord, This looks absolutely amazing! if you decide to go with a closed Beta I would love to be a Beta Tester if not then I absolutely cannot wait until the Beta is released just wow! I Made this if you would like to use it here in some place :)

bg2u7o.png

The Beta will be open for all! I like the image :)

Years
Hey guys we have just added a new section in the top of the thread, from now you will be able to partecipate in Your Digital Dream just using your fantasy :)

Years
This hack keeps getting better but you have 130 Digimon for the upcoming beta and no Leomon, He is my second favorite from Agumon, third would be Veemon and then Guilmon. I'm sure you'll be adding more Digimon later on but shouldn't Leomon been in from the start? And I'm sure you've thought or it's in the game already having Guilmon bread as an HP recovery item.

Back