Emerald Pokemon Emerald Final (updated 10/12/2019) Page 12

Started by dearman4 July 8th, 2018 6:27 PM
  • 283 replies
Male
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
98 posts
4.1 Years
I can't remember exactly because it's been a while since I've played this hack but I think I got kicked out of the Magma base every time one of them spotted me? If this is the hack I'm remembering that did that was that added on purpose? I stopped playing for a reason I couldn't remember so I think that may have been it.

dearman4

Age 27
Male
Michigan
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
190 posts
2 Years
I can't remember exactly because it's been a while since I've played this hack but I think I got kicked out of the Magma base every time one of them spotted me? If this is the hack I'm remembering that did that was that added on purpose? I stopped playing for a reason I couldn't remember so I think that may have been it.
No... thats not this one lol I didn't change anything about the story or trainers.
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
69 posts
284 Days
Hello
I really want to try this romhack, but I never did this before. I was trying to did this by myself, but I did not can. Can you please explain me how to make the rom hack work? I think it's by the base pokemon rom I'm using. Please help
Search for "Emerald (Thrashman) (U)," that's the base ROM pretty much every Emerald hack can be patched over.

dearman4

Age 27
Male
Michigan
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
190 posts
2 Years
Hello
I really want to try this romhack, but I never did this before. I was trying to did this by myself, but I did not can. Can you please explain me how to make the rom hack work? I think it's by the base pokemon rom I'm using. Please help
You need a clean Emerald ROM, which is against forum rules to share here, you just need to search on Google or something like that for "Pokemon Emerald Rom" and download it, probably will be inside a .zip file, the ROMs themselves will either be named Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).gba or Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).gba

Once you have the ROM handy, you open up the Lunar IPS program included the Emerald Final download, then click "Apply Patch" and select the patch you want (either with the Physical/Special Split or not and with a Day/Night Cycle or not) and then select your Emerald ROM. That should patch it and it'll be ready to play! The best way to be sure is if Birch shows you a Lotad during the tutorial, the patch was not applied
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1 posts
3 Days
Hello, I'm having troubles with emulating the hack rom. Can you give me some instuctions about how to install this? I've download the .zip file, and it doesn't includes any rom that the VisualBoy can read. Also... I don't understand what I have to do with the IPS files.

Sorry if I'm making stupid questions, I'm new on this things, and I need help. :(

PD: English is not my native language, so sorry if there's things that I don't say well.

dearman4

Age 27
Male
Michigan
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
190 posts
2 Years
Hello, I'm having troubles with emulating the hack rom. Can you give me some instuctions about how to install this? I've download the .zip file, and it doesn't includes any rom that the VisualBoy can read. Also... I don't understand what I have to do with the IPS files.

Sorry if I'm making stupid questions, I'm new on this things, and I need help. :(

PD: English is not my native language, so sorry if there's things that I don't say well.
If you look at the post right before yours, I've already explained how to patch the IPS files. If you are still having trouble, feel free to send me a message
Advertiser Content