• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Turns out today is gonna be an errand day. At least I can go and get some food from the grocery store and maybe cook up something yummy. Also applying a biore strip for the first time in like 10,000 years so yay for clean nose.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Errands for me too, but at least a friend is coming over and we're going to try to fix soba. :>

Years
For me it's probably gonna be a lot of yardwork this weekend because stuff like pulling weeds needs to get done

but the rain has pretty much turned the yard into a field and our mower doesn't come until next week :why:

Years
yeah im not really fond of going anywhere outside today because of the heat

and because it's going to rain later today anyways, so...

Years
Turns out today is gonna be an errand day. At least I can go and get some food from the grocery store and maybe cook up something yummy. Also applying a biore strip for the first time in like 10,000 years so yay for clean nose.
Yeah, my plan for the evening is to do a bit of prepping for other meals. Going to make some breakfast bites in bulk to freeze and heat up later.
Errands for me too, but at least a friend is coming over and we're going to try to fix soba. :>
Ohhhh I hope it turns out well!!!
yeah im not really fond of going anywhere outside today because of the heat

and because it's going to rain later today anyways, so...
yeah we had some intense rain this morning, and apparently we're getting bad rain again tonight.
the heat basically ruins anything I do cause then I sweat a ton which is just simply no bueno
this...is a mood lmao. i hate sweating!!!

man i wish i was off today too lmao i don't feel like working

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
I got started on a prescription (first regular non-acute script in my life) about a month ago and it has sort of killed my appetite (yay weight loss)? I ended up just making some soft boiled eggs and and eating those.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I love summer, I'm way more active! But.. I have no AC in my car, so that's a downer when I'm out and about. I like walking much better. x__x

blue

gucci
Years
it's been so dull and overcast here which is annoying bc last year we'd been having this amazing heatwave that lasted the entire summer it's like wya sun??

Years
i love cooler weather, but i'm not a fan of the lack of sunlight that comes with it. i'd also be better with warmer weather without humidity. down here in the swamp, it's usually a muggy gross heat.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
it's been so dull and overcast here which is annoying bc last year we'd been having this amazing heatwave that lasted the entire summer it's like wya sun??
We are also about to get a whole week of rain.... like ew.
I just really hate heat in general and prefer the cold which is why I love the colder months of the year.
Thats understandable too! Plenty of people like the cold better. lol
I think I have seasonal depression in winter months tho. x_x I used to like winter but oh well!

Warmth is good for Pokemon Go too LOL

Years
It's also because I live in Florida so it's pretty much unbearable to go outside for any extended periods of time on the summer. :x

... For me, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back