• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
My apologies, I'll make sure I post here from now on :)
These are the 'mons I'm interested in:
General shinies gen 7:
Crawbrawler M lv. 14 Impish
Bruxish F lv. 1 Serious
Alolan Sandshrew F lv. 45 Naive
Alolan Diglett M lv. 8 Quiet
Alolan Meowth F lv. 28 Jolly
Alolan Geodude M lv. 27 Docile

Competitve Shinies UT:
Grubbin M lv. 1 Modest
Orocorio M lv. 1 Timid (sensu)
Komala M lv. 1 Lax
Jangmo-O M lv.1 Adamant

EV Trained Competitve Shinies:
Orocorio F lv. 1 Timid (Baille)
Alolan Sandslash F lv 53 Adamant

2016 Events
Pokemon All-Stars Battle Diancie lv.50 Naive UT

I was also looking for a shiny P'au Orocorio but couldn't seem to find one, you had an orocorio listed under Gen 7 general shinies Orocorio M lv. 1 timid 4iv in red text, would this one happen to be P'au form?
Looks good! That will total 20 credits so you still have quite a bit more.

Oricorio's form can be changed with nectar, and the one in red is non-redistribution, so a moot point either way haha. If you want one of them changed to the other form I can send along the corresponding nectar.

Years
Looks good! That will total 20 credits so you still have quite a bit more.

Oricorio's form can be changed with nectar, and the one in red is non-redistribution, so a moot point either way haha. If you want one of them changed to the other form I can send along the corresponding nectar.

I wasn't aware haha, I thought they had a fixed form depending on where they where caught, in that case could I get a second Orocorio M lv. 1 Timid UT with the nectar that converts it to Pau form.

And honestly, after that I'm willing to call it a fair deal if that's okay with you? I already feel like I'm getting a great bargain and I managed to trade for the lowest evolutionary form of every Alolan pokemon other than UBs in one day haha! I'm going through my game cards and getting everything cloned to trade to you right now,
If i have the conversion right it should be aprx. 4pm for you right now, would you be able to trade at 4:20 or would you need more notice?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I wasn't aware haha, I thought they had a fixed form depending on where they where caught, in that case could I get a second Orocorio M lv. 1 Timid UT with the nectar that converts it to Pau form.

And honestly, after that I'm willing to call it a fair deal if that's okay with you? I already feel like I'm getting a great bargain and I managed to trade for the lowest evolutionary form of every Alolan pokemon other than UBs in one day haha! I'm going through my game cards and getting everything cloned to trade to you right now,
If i have the conversion right it should be aprx. 4pm for you right now, would you be able to trade at 4:20 or would you need more notice?
I had a feeling haha, sure can! I'll send an extra clone of that one.

Are you really sure?? I can put the remaining credits as an IOU, and if you find something else you can let me know at a later date. The timing is right yes, but as I just saw this message I'm not quite ready haha. I'll need a few minutes to clone everything, then I can send it over! I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Years
I had a feeling haha, sure can! I'll send an extra clone of that one.

Are you really sure?? I can put the remaining credits as an IOU, and if you find something else you can let me know at a later date. The timing is right yes, but as I just saw this message I'm not quite ready haha. I'll need a few minutes to clone everything, then I can send it over! I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Thank you! That's fair, when/if you get to the newly unlocked USUM UB shinies I would trade some of the IOU's in for them!
And sounds good! I'm just finishing cloning myself, I had a little bit of an issue and corrupted a game file :O, but I was able to reload it to slightly earlier put and recover everything

Years
Hi Road!
Sorry for the double post! I just wanted to check I had 13 credits remaining from our last trade, correct?
Also, I've updated my shop, so now it contains a spreadsheet of my shinies if you're interested in taking a look! :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi Road!
Sorry for the double post! I just wanted to check I had 13 credits remaining from our last trade, correct?
Also, I've updated my shop, so now it contains a spreadsheet of my shinies if you're interested in taking a look! :)
All good! It's been awhile so I don't really consider it a double post in the same way haha.
That sounds right to me, and according to the previous posts I think it evens out! Not sure what you're looking for, but I DID get my hands on a Shiny Buzzwole that I'm allowed to redistribute! I believe it is Hasty nature. If you're interested let me know!

Oh cool! I'll take a look and make a separate offering on your thread for that. Thanks!

Years
All good! It's been awhile so I don't really consider it a double post in the same way haha.
That sounds right to me, and according to the previous posts I think it evens out! Not sure what you're looking for, but I DID get my hands on a Shiny Buzzwole that I'm allowed to redistribute! I believe it is Hasty nature. If you're interested let me know!

Oh cool! I'll take a look and make a separate offering on your thread for that. Thanks!

That's good haha!
I was glancing over some of the alternate form shinies you have so I know there's plenty of things I'm still interested in, and I'd actually love to trade for that Buzzwole! :)

I'll wait till I see your offer on my shop if there's anything you're interested in first though, so that way I'm just looking through everything once :p

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello, I am interested in several of your pokemon.

lvl 72 Shiny Agislash
lvl 69 Shiny Torterra
Timid lvl 1 shiny Staryu
lvl 75 Shiny Kingdra

This is what I have to offer. Aside from these events, all the pokemon I list are personally obtained by me.
Events:
Masuda Deoxys (UT)
ENG Lance's Dragonite (UT)

Shiny Pkmn with my OT (CAL) all battle ready, lvl 100

Adamant Swampert
Jolly Mimikyu (level ball)
Modest Porygon-z
Adamant Gyrados (gen 4, premier ball)
Jolly Flygon
Timid Sceptile (Leech Seed)
Careful Umbreon
Modest Rotom (Wash)
Jolly Kangaskhan
Calm Clefable
Impish Metagross
Jolly Arcanine (Moon Ball)
Relaxed Rayquaza (Gen 3 Soft Reset)
Adamant Kabutops
Jolly Tyranitar

If you have any questions, let me know. If none of these pkmn are something you are interested in, my full event/BR shiny list is in this link below. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eExb9SF28VY4t4mHGnQvwL5rmJ2sxZMZpX-AZpcaYj0/edit?usp=sharing

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello, I am interested in several of your pokemon.

lvl 72 Shiny Agislash
lvl 69 Shiny Torterra
Timid lvl 1 shiny Staryu
lvl 75 Shiny Kingdra

This is what I have to offer. Aside from these events, all the pokemon I list are personally obtained by me.
Events:
Masuda Deoxys (UT)
ENG Lance's Dragonite (UT)

Shiny Pkmn with my OT (CAL) all battle ready, lvl 100

Adamant Swampert
Jolly Mimikyu (level ball)
Modest Porygon-z
Adamant Gyrados (gen 4, premier ball)
Jolly Flygon
Timid Sceptile (Leech Seed)
Careful Umbreon
Modest Rotom (Wash)
Jolly Kangaskhan
Calm Clefable
Impish Metagross
Jolly Arcanine (Moon Ball)
Relaxed Rayquaza (Gen 3 Soft Reset)
Adamant Kabutops
Jolly Tyranitar

If you have any questions, let me know. If none of these pkmn are something you are interested in, my full event/BR shiny list is in this link below. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eExb9SF28VY4t4mHGnQvwL5rmJ2sxZMZpX-AZpcaYj0/edit?usp=sharing
Hiya! I might be interested in some of your self-caught stuff, but can you tell me what IVs they have? Anything 5IV+ is worth more credits.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Thanks for the interest! So, all of my pokemon are Hyper Trained 6iv. The only ones that have no hyper training are Swampert and Sceptile, who are both 5iv. (Swampert missing sp atk and Sceptile missing atk)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thanks for the interest! So, all of my pokemon are Hyper Trained 6iv. The only ones that have no hyper training are Swampert and Sceptile, who are both 5iv. (Swampert missing sp atk and Sceptile missing atk)
I'm aware of that, I mean how many IVs did they ORIGINALLY have? Hyper Training does not change the actual IVs (for things like breeding), and as I can HT myself I do not consider it a change in value. If you do not know that I won't be able to give you more than 2 credits for each. (Swampert and Sceptile will count as 3 credits though!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
I see. I do not remember what most of them had before. I looked at my game, and I can roughly base their IVs based on what stat did not need hyper training.

Jolly Mimikyu (level ball) (2iv)
Modest Porygon-z (3iv)
Adamant Gyrados (gen 4, premier ball) (1iv)
Jolly Flygon (2iv)
Careful Umbreon (4iv)
Modest Rotom (Wash) (2iv)
Jolly Kangaskhan (1iv)
Calm Clefable (4iv)
Impish Metagross (3iv)
Jolly Arcanine (Moon Ball) (1iv)
Relaxed Rayquaza (Gen 3 Soft Reset) (1iv)
Adamant Kabutops (1iv)
Jolly Tyranitar (1iv)

Would you like to pick 4 of them, and we can do a 4 for 4 trade? Or, if i need to trade you multiple pkmn to get enough credits, im willing to do that as well.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I see. I do not remember what most of them had before. I looked at my game, and I can roughly base their IVs based on what stat did not need hyper training.

Jolly Mimikyu (level ball) (2iv)
Modest Porygon-z (3iv)
Adamant Gyrados (gen 4, premier ball) (1iv)
Jolly Flygon (2iv)
Careful Umbreon (4iv)
Modest Rotom (Wash) (2iv)
Jolly Kangaskhan (1iv)
Calm Clefable (4iv)
Impish Metagross (3iv)
Jolly Arcanine (Moon Ball) (1iv)
Relaxed Rayquaza (Gen 3 Soft Reset) (1iv)
Adamant Kabutops (1iv)
Jolly Tyranitar (1iv)

Would you like to pick 4 of them, and we can do a 4 for 4 trade? Or, if i need to trade you multiple pkmn to get enough credits, im willing to do that as well.
4 for 4 will work out! Finally decided to go with the following:

Modest Porygon-z
Calm Clefable
Adamant Kabutops
Jolly Tyranitar

Curious if they fit the sets that Smogon recommend, but if not that's fine.

Also, I will only have my Wed and Sat times to trade this week, and after that I'm gone until early Jan. Let me know if you have time in either frame!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Awesome! My last question is if youre able to clone?

As far as the movesets go- yes, they are smogon movesets but i tweeked a few of them.

The Porygon-Z is an old Smogon set from OR/AS but i 'updated' the moveset by giving it the 'conversion + normalium z' option.

Clefable is standard 'Calm + Magic Guard' EV spread and moveset, however I added the move 'follow me' to aid in doubles.

Kabutops is a very early OR/AS smogon moveset, however the nature is Adamant instead of Jolly, and is meant to be used in a doubles rain team.

Tyranitar is a legit 'word for word' smogon recommendation moveset and EV spread.

These next couple weeks I will be unavailable unfortunately. Holidays are always very busy for me. This being said, I think early January would work best.

Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Awesome! My last question is if youre able to clone?

As far as the movesets go- yes, they are smogon movesets but i tweeked a few of them.

The Porygon-Z is an old Smogon set from OR/AS but i 'updated' the moveset by giving it the 'conversion + normalium z' option.

Clefable is standard 'Calm + Magic Guard' EV spread and moveset, however I added the move 'follow me' to aid in doubles.

Kabutops is a very early OR/AS smogon moveset, however the nature is Adamant instead of Jolly, and is meant to be used in a doubles rain team.

Tyranitar is a legit 'word for word' smogon recommendation moveset and EV spread.

These next couple weeks I will be unavailable unfortunately. Holidays are always very busy for me. This being said, I think early January would work best.

Thanks!
I have this post on the front page, it's labeled as Services, and you will see the answer to the cloning question there.

Hm, alright. Not ideal but I won't be using these nor trading them around, so it doesn't really matter.

That's fine. I'll jot down the trade and contact you after the new year.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello! I am available all day today to trade if you would like. I will be available to trade all day tomorrow as well.

Years
Hi Road, are you accepting request right now? i'm looking for these mons in specific balls.
- Moon Ball Gollett
- Moon Ball Pawniard
- Love Ball Meinfoo

i don't have many to offer, but if you let me know your TSV, i can absolutely breed any shiny you like.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
NOTICE
I will be resuming trade times from 1/10. However, I am not currently negotiating new trades.
Please be understanding.

Hello! I am available all day today to trade if you would like. I will be available to trade all day tomorrow as well.
Sorry, wasn't back from vacation yet. I am back to my normal trade times so let me know if they work for you.

Hi Road, are you accepting request right now? i'm looking for these mons in specific balls.
- Moon Ball Gollett
- Moon Ball Pawniard
- Love Ball Meinfoo

i don't have many to offer, but if you let me know your TSV, i can absolutely breed any shiny you like.
Hiya, welcome back! As usual this is a free service so I don't need any payment, but if you REALLY wanna see if you have a match for me, I'll VM you a link to a doc with my TSVs in them. I'll jot these down and work on them soon!

Years
Hiya, welcome back! As usual this is a free service so I don't need any payment, but if you REALLY wanna see if you have a match for me, I'll VM you a link to a doc with my TSVs in them. I'll jot these down and work on them soon!
sure a thing. i need an activity to reduce the frame on my TSV soo basically it's like hitting two birds with one stone. lol

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
I would like all three of Ash's class mates pokemon I'm offering magearna or lv100 shiny milotic or lv100 shiny raichu alolan form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back