• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Mage Coffman

zkauffman
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2020
Let's do this!!

Username: Yuko
Game: Y

Spoiler:

Here you go! I hope you enjoy your run! I had a lot of fun doing this!

Spoiler:

Years
So I'd received a notification that someone gave me my rules. Came to check but there's nothing :/

For some reason, his post disappeared, but I can still quote it:

Here you go! I hope you enjoy your run! I had a lot of fun doing this!

Spoiler:

EDIT: It's visible again.

Last edited:
Years
I lost my previous save file, so I need to start again. Thanks to whoever creates my profile :)

USERNAME: cc_aussie
WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

just a heads up that i'm still waiting for mine :)

Red Mage Coffman

zkauffman
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2020
just a heads up that i'm still waiting for mine :)

Hey, I'll get you too! If you don't like the Trainer Class/Goal, please let me know and I'll try to revise it to something more fitting for you!

Spoiler:

Red Mage Coffman

zkauffman
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2020
Hey, it'd be cool if someone could do mine! I actually came to this thread wanting to do the challenge myself, but I wasn't sure if it was dead or not!

Username: Red Mage Coffman
Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Years
Hey, I'll get you too! If you don't like the Trainer Class/Goal, please let me know and I'll try to revise it to something more fitting for you!

Spoiler:

Challenge Accepted!!! I love all three Pokemon and the contests as well. Thank you :)
Will post first update tomorrow.

EDIT: It seems my Diamond cartridge is stuffed up since I lost my other save file (that I was using to complete this challenge previously) and it won't let me save a file any more. Is it alright if you prescribe me a new team for X instead. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Red Mage Coffman

zkauffman
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2020
Challenge Accepted!!! I love all three Pokemon and the contests as well. Thank you :)
Will post first update tomorrow.

I'm glad you like the choices I made and I hope you enjoy the run!

Speaking of, can someone do me next? I originally came to this thread to DO the challenge!

Username: Red Mage Coffman
Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Years
I answered similar question on my profile, so here's it is :)

Hi, I know there are people that are waiting for their teams, but I have currently no time to make their teams. I still hope there will be someone who will make them, but the thread itself got pretty messy. With that in mind, I think it's good idea to revive it :)

Years
New thread was made :) If you want to start new adventure or continue the one you started here, don't forget to check new thread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back