• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

For a couple of chapters at least it seems we'll have some Hidan tier reaction shots. Splendid.

t9gwrCJ.png

I am surprised at how interested I am at this chapter.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nururu has been pretty baller recently. The science behind the Sharingan was a little bit strange, it fits but people who hate on that series will have a field day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to read the latest chapter of naruto. but what is that when you have things like merlin, harry potter, and pokemon on your mind. and i guess a bit of symphonia because of all the rp tags i have with mithos (and some martel because i've been voicetesting her orz).

> talks about things very little will understand. ah well.

BUT HEY. MY ROOM HAS NEW CARPET AND IT IS FABULOUS. or really just more fabulous than my old carpet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

One day I will watch HxH.

The Princess and the Pilot was quite a good animu film, didn't quite live up to the novel but it was still a really nice watch.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

yey, I'm happy. Talked to Anna today and hopefully I'll be visiting her this summer as soon as I get the money to transport myself up to Minnesota

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
they released the rankings recently and i should have been number 26 but instead i wasn't on there at all. i sent them a complaint and i got the same generic response i saw on the internet before i signed up.

"Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support. We see you have some concerns regarding your ranking for the 2013 International challenge.

It has been concluded that your rankings for the 2013 International challenge may not have appeared due to a high number of disconnected battles in which it was undetermined which party had committed the initial disconnect. At this time the support team is unable to retroactively add individual player rankings to those already posted. We recommend for future competitions that if you begin to experience a high number of disconnections while battling over a Wi-Fi connection, that you attempt to battle at a different time during the day in order to match up with a different group of players that may not cause this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this investigation. If you have any further questions, please submit a new ticket through the support portal.

Thank you for playing Pokemon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team"

i only disconnected a few times because of my parents turning off wifi at 10 PM, it was a 3 day tournament so it couldn't be more then 3 times. so i got excluded from the rankings because everyone was rage quitting and all they could do is suggest that i play at a different time of day. that would either be during school (which i can't do) or after 10 PM (which i can't do) and even worse is that they misspelled my first name at the beginning of the email. ah well, whats up with you guys?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Day is average; nothing special other than my getting Paper Mario: Sticker Star
>Friend starts linking a bunch of Natsu art/gifs from Tumblr
>Gets a bit happier
>Same friend finds the Fairy Tail movie (raw)
>BEST LOVING DAY EVER that said, we haven't started but it seems legit. so

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

ooh, that gif's awesome. XD; And on a side note, have I ever mentioned how I love it when Tashigi makes faces like these? XD;

TPF_zps087cb825.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back