• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

1. I want that in higher quality.
2. Hnnng everyone and everything in the video
3. Mei's voice sounds familiar.

First three thoughts after I finished it.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

My thoughts were the exaaaact same, except instead of wanting it in higher quality, I wanted a full on animation :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, yes. But that particular video I can't icon if it's in that quality haha. /priorities.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Changing set every day is kul, tha't sll there is to it.

Geh, I guess I missed any chance of activity in here getting on so late.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I went and played some Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. But then I got made at the place I was at so I handed the wiimote over to my sister so she can play her file hah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Rune Factories aren't really connected haha. You can play one without having to play the others. That and Rune Factory One and Two are subpar compared to Three and Tides of Destiny.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. Yes you should. Rune Factory 3 is amazing compared to the first two. You'll never want to go back to the first one after you have played the third one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is has some magic in it yes. It's basically a Fantasy Harvest Moon in which not only do you farm but you can raise monsters and such as well and fight and has more of a story haha.

Years
56. Oddly enough, I feel like watching anime more than I feel like playing Sim City right now.

Also, ew Sim City for Android. For a hardcore Sim City nerd like me, most of those games just don't have the Sim City feel to them. Even the music lacks the feel of the game in most of those spin-offs.

Also, I stumbled on this on my Tumblr feed. Not much higher quality than the other video. And for some reason the lighting seems awkward to me, but that could just be my screen.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Nooooo Wayyyy that looks soooo coool. and the battles have seen to get more fierce.

I'm guessing that was Cheren's gym

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've seen some pretty good gifs around so there should be a better quality version of it somewhere. idk where though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back