• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen VII] Colter's HAprimon Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Missed out on old apriballs? Can't find the hidden ability you're looking for? Need an egg move, but can't get it? Then look no further.

I've been collecting HA pokemon, rare ball pokemon, and transfer only egg move pokemon for a while now, and I feel ready to open up a shop to share my wares, so if you're looking for a custom pokemon for your team I can get you off to a good start

Here is a complete and up to date list of all the pokemon that I am able to breed:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hm3OD3uCo3Uk7O0fqI4jh_ydXCnIwPtG06h9QPthuDg/edit#gid=0
I do keep a living pokedex, and because of that I have access to almost every egg move. As such, feel free to request any. The reason I only list the ones I do is because they're more difficult to acquire. Also, I personally find breeding for IV's to be rather tedious, so I'd rather not need to get the specific spread you're looking for. However, I am happy to get you off to a good start with 4-5 perfect IVs on the pokemon you want if you specifically request it. As a side note, I can breed these pokemon in English and Japanese languages

When requesting a pokemon, please include the following information (as applicable):
1. Pokemon name
2. Preferred pokeball
3. Desired egg moves
4. Desired ability
5. Desired nature
6. Gender
7. Anything else you think I should know

Things I'm looking for:
1. Rare ball pokemon (i.e. Level, Lure, Moon, Friend, Love, Heavy, Fast, Dream, Safari, Sport)
2. HA pokemon
3. Transfer only egg move pokemon
4. Apriballs
While I'm not requiring any of these things in exchange, they are greatly appreciated and allow me to increase the customization options for other trainers.

Rules:
1. Be kind and respectful to everyone. Games are meant to be fun!
2. Please be patient. Sometimes life gets busy and things take some time, but I will be sure to keep in contact, letting you know when I've received your request as well as when breeding is finished
3. In order to help me keep things straight and be able to help everyone I can, please limit any requests to 6 pokemon at a time (subject to change)
4. Any pokemon left unclaimed after 2 weeks will be given away via wonder trade. I understand that sometimes things happen, so if conflicts arise feel free to PM me

Feel free to leave me a trader review:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9573939#9573939

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi you have a nice collection of mon would you trade your
deino egg Earth power
klink HA Clear body
Swablu moon ball
mawile love ball HA Sheer force
Aipom Moon ball HA skill link
Tyrunt HA sturdy
For my
snivy Friend ball
Eevee moon ball
Axew friend ball
trapinch Friend ball
feebas Love ball
gible Moon ball

colter519

Youngster
Years
deino egg Earth power
klink HA Clear body
Swablu moon ball
Tyrunt HA sturdy
For my
snivy Friend ball
Eevee moon ball
Axew friend ball
trapinch Friend ball
feebas Love ball
gible Moon ball

Yeah that sounds great. I'll start breeding those for you tomorrow and let you know when they're finished

colter519

Youngster
Years
deino egg Earth power
klink HA Clear body
Swablu moon ball
Tyrunt HA sturdy
For my
snivy Friend ball
Eevee moon ball
Axew friend ball
trapinch Friend ball
feebas Love ball
gible Moon ball

Ok, I've finished breeding them for you. Let me know when you'd like to trade. I'm free the rest of today and evenings MST

colter519

Youngster
Years
I think I can get you that HA Patrat from white 2 in exchange for that HA Friend ball chikorita if your up for it

I recently made a deal to get a HA Patrat, but I'll still breed you a HA Friend Ball Chikorita. I'm still looking for HA Mantine, Stantler, Lotad, Nosepass, Barboach, Luvdisc, Timburr, Cottonee, Alomomola, Elgyem, and Bounsweet so if you got a hold of any of them I wouldn't complain.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
Hey, Can I get a HA Mereanie in a Beast Ball? I can trade a HA Torchic in return. Natures, IVs, etc. don't matter to me right now. I am trying to build a tiny pokemon team for the upcoming tournament.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hey, Can I get a HA Mereanie in a Beast Ball? I can trade a HA Torchic in return. Natures, IVs, etc. don't matter to me right now. I am trying to build a tiny pokemon team for the upcoming tournament.

Sorry for the delayed response. but yeah, I'll get that HA Mareanie for you right away

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hi there,impressive collection!
If possible,I'd like to receive the following :
Swirlix HA heal ball
Tyrunt HA
Amaura HA Magnet Rise
Golett HA
Durant HA
Spiritomb Foul Play
Snorlax HeavyBall SelfDestruct

Feel free to browse my shop and choose what you'd like in exchange :D

Last edited:

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hi there,impressive collection!
If possible,I'd like to receive the following :
Swirlix HA heal ball
Tyrunt HA
Amaura HA Magnet Rise
Golett HA
Durant HA
Spiritomb Foul Play
Snorlax HeavyBall SelfDestruct

Feel free to browse my shop and choose what you'd like in exchange :D

I can get those for you no problem! Perusing your shop I would like:
Squirtle dream ball
Chimchar dream ball
Mimikyu fast ball
Oranguru friend ball
Mimikyu friend ball
Mudbray heavy ball
Komala level ball

I should have them ready within 48 hours, and I'll get started on breeding right away.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I can get those for you no problem! Perusing your shop I would like:
Squirtle dream ball
Chimchar dream ball
Mimikyu fast ball
Oranguru friend ball
Mimikyu friend ball
Mudbray heavy ball
Komala level ball

I should have them ready within 48 hours, and I'll get started on breeding right away.
Thank you so much!I'll get to work asap :3

colter519

Youngster
Years
Just hatched the last one,so it's definitively ok :D

So...bad news...I apparently didn't replace my Swirlix back where it belonged after the last time I bred it for someone...and apparently released it while trying to clear out storage...and deleted the friend safari where I originally caught it. I'll try to track another one down, but it will likely take a while. The rest of the pokemon, however, are all present and accounted for. Sorry about my mistake though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
So...bad news...I apparently didn't replace my Swirlix back where it belonged after the last time I bred it for someone...and apparently released it while trying to clear out storage...and deleted the friend safari where I originally caught it. I'll try to track another one down, but it will likely take a while. The rest of the pokemon, however, are all present and accounted for. Sorry about my mistake though.
Hey that stuff happens all the time,don't worry!Keep me updated on when you manage to get another one.
Also,do you have a symbiosis Oranguru per chance?if yes,ask me for another mon from my shop and let's add it to the list,I need one for a pretty wicked gimmick team :3

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hey that stuff happens all the time,don't worry!Keep me updated on when you manage to get another one.
Also,do you have a symbiosis Oranguru per chance?if yes,ask me for another mon from my shop and let's add it to the list,I need one for a pretty wicked gimmick team :3

I'll definitely let you know when I get a swirlix ready. Also, I don't have symbiosis Oranguru. It would need to be hacked and I don't have the means to do that, nor have I randomly received one through wondertrade (unlike a beast ball litten...)

Also, I'm good to trade now if you are. Just hold back on one of the pokemon I requested until I get you that swirlix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back