• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Lunatone or Solrock?

Lunatone or Solrock?

• Lunatone

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Solrock

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Lunatone, the Rock/Psychic meteorite Pokemon from space and more specially oriented

OR

Solrock, the Rock/Psychic meteorite Pokemon from space and more physically oriented

I'm more of a Solrock guy, I think it looks cooler with its sun design

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
I agree. I've never really used either of them a lot, but I like Solrock's design a lot more.

I don't know what it is, Lunatone just feels boring in comparison.

LunarLavender

Veteran Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2018
Well, sorry for being a different one but I actually prefer lunatone's design. It is very simplistic, yet something you can't miss. When solrock and Lunatone are together it kinda makes a very harmonious look, in-game aspects and also reality aspects. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I like the design of Lunatone a lot more. I'd like to use one on a team someday actually.

LunarLavender

Veteran Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2018
in my opinion, calm mind is the best move for lunatone to have regardless of what people say. I have won so many battles because of it

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Solrock because it can learn Fire type moves to counter Grass types as well as Rock and Psychic type moves that Lunatone can learn. Also, Solrock has a better design and cry imo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I always thought Lunatone looked a bit scary but also cool, while Solrock was mostly boring. And hella weak. I played Ruby, so never got my hands on a Lunatone though, RIP.

Years
I like Lunatone's design better, so it's Lunatone for me. I was also surprised by it while I was playing Sapphire for the 1st time (I didn't know any of the 3rd Gen Pokemon at that time, so it was nice surprise to uncover them)

Back