• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If every U.S president fought to the death, who would win?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
None of them get weapons

All of them are at the age they served

Who do you think wins?

Vragon

Theodore Roosevelt or one of the army ones that was still in shape. Maybe Grant or Eisenhower.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Andrew Jackson. Not sure how he'd do without a weapon, but he killed a lot of people in his time.

TY

I'd somehow see Trump just hide and wait till theres like 2-3 presidents left that barely can fight and then he just cleans them up and goes to brag on Twitter for 4 hours.

What a time to be alive.

Vragon

I'd somehow see Trump just hide and wait till theres like 2-3 presidents left that barely can fight and then he just cleans them up and goes to brag on Twitter for 4 hours.

What a time to be alive.

I'd see that, but Nixon would have the same idea and probably kill Trump, then the other two and then claim that he did nothing wrong by hiding. "I hate smash players like that"

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Nonsense, fantastic topic. Well done.

PRESIDEN-Z

Not every president is equal, and while all presidents have fought their way into the Oval Office, not all presidents can fight in it. As such, while there are 45 presidents, there are only 25 character slots to choose from, five of which are special formes.

TANKS
William Howard Taft & William Howard Taft (Bloated Forme)
Teddy Roosevelt
Donald Trump
Grover Cleveland

SWEEPERS
Harry Truman & Harry Truman (Nuclear War Crime Forme) (LATTER IS BANNED FROM TOURNAMENTS)
Richard Nixon
Barack Obama
Andrew Jackson

WALLS
Franklin Roosevelt & Franklin Roosevelt (No Constitutional Limit Forme) (LATTER IS BANNED FROM TOURNAMENTS)
Bill Clinton
George Washington
Ulysses S. Grant

BATON PASS
John F. Kennedy & John F. Kennedy (Welcome to Dallas Forme)
Abraham Lincoln
James A. Garfield
William Henry Harrison

SPEEDSTER
Ronald Reagan & Ronald Reagan (Maximum Neoliberal Forme) (RESTRICTED TO LITTLE CUP IF USING AMNESIA)
George H.W Bush
Jimmy Carter
Gerald Ford

Presiden-Z does not have any sole champion, but an array of potential champions which could win if utilised with their roles in mind. Select your fighter carefully.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Can I get some more info on Nuke Forme Truman? Is he equipped with nukes or just the knowledge of what he's done?

(Nuclear) Truman will automatically fire an undodgable atomic blast if he is switched in after Franklin Roosevelt, otherwise he comes with a randomised single digit countdown until he has access to the move by default. He is the only character who has access to weaponry through his unique moveset.

User19sq

If Lincoln is good enough for Codename: STEAM, then he's good enough for this.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
I feel like Andy Jack would clean up just out of sheer will of wanting to shove foots up asses. He's the That 70's show dad of presidents

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Probably one of the youngest and/or army fellas. I'd guess Teddy Roosevelt most likely, or Grant.

..... None of them? This is a really stupid question, sorry.
Z7HeRxU.png

Back