• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
I'm looking for something almost similar to Nameless Fire Red and Theta Emerald. I really like how nameless fire red has all of these updated mechanics and all 721 pokemon, but I like how Theta emerald has a lot of the pokemon spread out in each route even if it has about 100 less pokemon than in nameless.

I'm open to other things though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Its there another hack when the player can choose good side or dark side like Hack rom Pokemon Dark Cry The Legend Of Giratina Except Pokemon outlaw, pokemon rocket, pokemon mega power and pokemon rocket science

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
Its there another hack when the player can choose good side or dark side like Hack rom Pokemon Dark Cry The Legend Of Giratina Except Pokemon outlaw, pokemon rocket, pokemon mega power and pokemon rocket science

You can play as a Police Officer in Pokemon Cawps. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 9, 2020
Hi! Is there a hack rom that includes all the features that Gen 6 have?

Features like fairy type, mega evos, moves, abilities, items, reusable tm, etc...

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
Hi! Is there a hack rom that includes all the features that Gen 6 have?

Features like fairy type, mega evos, moves, abilities, items, reusable tm, etc...

Literally every hack nowadays has those, you should search hacks by yourself before asking. Also, the Hack Suggestions thread is a better place to ask questions like these.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
Hey im looking for a completely random r/s/e rom that is completely random. Moves trainer names and abilites werw all random if somebody could point me in the right direction id highly appreciate it

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hey im looking for a completely random r/s/e rom that is completely random. Moves trainer names and abilites werw all random if somebody could point me in the right direction id highly appreciate it

You can use a randomizer, like this one here or others from Google on a R/S/E ROM, and that should get you the randomizations you're looking for.

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Hack Request: Similar To ShantyTown's Battle Factory

Does anyone know of any hacks that are basically just the Battle Factory or Battle Frontier, where you rent Pokemon to battle trainers?

Just asking cause my all-time favorite games are the Pokemon Stadium series, but sadly, I haven't seen any good demakes or remakes for GBA, nor have I seen anything like ShantyTown's Battle Factory at all.

Like, I would do it myself, but my hacking skills are absolute trash and all I'm good for is making sprites or tiles for maps.

So if anyone can say... I don't know... hack Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to only be Battle Frontier or any other Pokemon games (such as NDS Black or something) to simply be an area where you rent Pokemon to battle trainers, then I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Does anyone know of any hacks that are basically just the Battle Factory or Battle Frontier, where you rent Pokemon to battle trainers?

Just asking cause my all-time favorite games are the Pokemon Stadium series, but sadly, I haven't seen any good demakes or remakes for GBA, nor have I seen anything like ShantyTown's Battle Factory at all.

Like, I would do it myself, but my hacking skills are absolute trash and all I'm good for is making sprites or tiles for maps.

So if anyone can say... I don't know... hack Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to only be Battle Frontier or any other Pokemon games (such as NDS Black or something) to simply be an area where you rent Pokemon to battle trainers, then I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.
Using walkthrough walls cheats to get to the battle frontier may be your best bet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
Best finished pokemon gba rom hack?

im looking for a finished pokemon gba rom hack with gen 6 and mega evolution
can anyone help me please?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Recomendations roms gen 1 to 3

Hi, i'm new here, not sure if is the right place to post, but does anybody recomends a good hacked rom with only the first 3 generations? Good graphics, new story but no 4th and above. Or maybe if is really good a good rom with a good story which the starters are gen 1-3 and have pokemons from these generations?
Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Can somebody recomend me a good rom with a good plot and graphics but with pokemons gen 1 to 3 or at least with gen 1 to 3 as a starters and having pokemons from those generations

davidTheMaster

J'ai 14 ans imo
Years
Hiya guys, I am new to the Pokecommunity and I am looking to hackrom completed, can you please tell me some hackroms finished? As much as possible, thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Doubt/ new hoenn

which are the hacks roms with new hoenn?

Hacks roms in kalo?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
(idk where to post this thread, if any mod are kind enough to tell me where should i post this thanks)

is there are any mega evolution related rom hack for gba?
i need the one that's finished not the one like the pokemon gaia
if you do know one, please give me the official thread link, i would be appreciate it thanks.

legendarydreamer`

eevolution
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Hi everyone! I just want to ask is there any pokemon rom hack that have all legendary pokemons from gen 1-6?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Hi! Any1 have link for Good gba8 pokemon mega games. Can't find anything.?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Pokemon Rom Hack?

Is there any rom hacks that have the player choose a hero sprite? Or a emerald rom where the hidden bases are more detailed and in depth? Maybe one where you can play as a gym leader and customize your gym?

Last edited:
Back