Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Draconius GO

Old 1 Week Ago (6:54 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by EntombedMachine.

Hello everyone!

I go by many names, though you can call me Kuhn, or Entombed! Since that Christmas morning all those years ago when I opened up the package that held my very first Game Boy Color, and the one accompanying it that held my very own copy of Pokemon Red Version, I have been HOOKED! The Pokemon games are hands down my favorite game series of all time, and that is what brings me here to this seemingly wonderful message board. Currently I am playing a ROM hack of a board member's own design (Pokemon Gaia) and I have to say that I am loving it. Anywho, just wanted to let my presence be known, and see if I could perhaps meet some other lovely people that love this amazing little Pocket Monsters as much as I do.

Glad to be here! :3
    Come join me and begin your own Pokemon adventure at my Pokemon RPG board, The Termina Region! Feel free to shoot me a PM here (Or sign up over there and ask away) if you have any questions... I would love to tell you ALL about my board!

// T H E -- T E R M I N A -- R E G I O N \\

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Termina_Region/index/

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (7:18 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Hey Kuhn! Welcome to PC ok ok

Gaia is a real popular fangame and I'm glad you're enjoying it =) I gotta play eventually myself! We have lots of fans here and tons of people interested in the fan games. Have you played the gen VII games? See you around. <3

| pair family twin mal llsif |
    Old 1 Week Ago (7:25 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
      Hey Kuhn! Welcome to PC ok ok

Gaia is a real popular fangame and I'm glad you're enjoying it =) I gotta play eventually myself! We have lots of fans here and tons of people interested in the fan games. Have you played the gen VII games? See you around. <3
      Which ones are seventh gen? Sun and Moon or the previous titles? I picked Moon up but have yet to really get into it. I find the game (so far) rather childish (I know, I know, they ARE children's games) and I feel as though the developers kind of forgot about us older players x.x
      Come join me and begin your own Pokemon adventure at my Pokemon RPG board, The Termina Region! Feel free to shoot me a PM here (Or sign up over there and ask away) if you have any questions... I would love to tell you ALL about my board!

Old 1 Week Ago (8:52 PM).

By the way, I meant to ask before... But I play on my phone, using the GBA Emulator called MyBoyFree! (Which is available through the play store on Android devices) and I can't find any ROM hacks that are compatible with this program save for Pokemon Gaia so far... Are there ways to play the hacks located on this board through my emulator program? Or do I need to find another way/use a PC/Laptop instead? If someone could answer this for me I will be forever grateful. <3

Old 1 Week Ago (7:51 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Petuuuhhh.
        Team Salamence
        • Silver Tier

Nature: Serious
        Hi Kuhn! Welcome to Pokecommunity. There's lots of great ROM hacks here, including the one I'm working on with my team, Team Salamence, called Pokemon Darkness Falls. We're not at an alpha stage yet, so it is very much a work in progress, but we will hopefully get to a breakthrough stage in the next month or so. There's many good hacks from all the different generations on PC. Make yourself at home here. :D

Thank you,

Favorite Pokemon list http://bit.ly/2A2LIJd

Team Salamence is looking for talented ROM hackers, check us out at bit.ly/teamhaxorus!
        Old 1 Week Ago (8:35 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by EntombedMachine.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Petuuuhhh View Post
          Hi Kuhn! Welcome to Pokecommunity. There's lots of great ROM hacks here, including the one I'm working on with my team, Team Salamence, called Pokemon Darkness Falls. We're not at an alpha stage yet, so it is very much a work in progress, but we will hopefully get to a breakthrough stage in the next month or so. There's many good hacks from all the different generations on PC. Make yourself at home here. :D

Thank you,
          Ohhh, Team Salamence. I like the name lol.

So, basically, it isn't even playable yet? I was going to ask if I could possibly check it out.
          But I guess if it isn't ready yet, I will have to wait like everyone else. :3

Thank you for the welcoming post, much appreciated! And make sure to keep me updated on your game (if you remember)! The name Darkness Falls is very intriguing!

Old 1 Week Ago (7:06 PM).
          Stratocaster
          • Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
          Heyy Kuhn! welcome to PC, really nice to have you here!

Ah yeah, ROM Hacks can be quite a treat sometimes, they do provide a new experience everytime. So, I'm quite curious, which is your favorite Pokemon?

We cover every aspect of the franchise here, I'm sure you'll make friends and find places to chat with ease. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful stay! :)
          Old 1 Week Ago (10:11 AM).
          • Platinum Tier
          • PokéCommunity Daily

Welcome to PC, Kuhn! As Sheep has pointed out, there are plenty of great ROM Hacks around here. We pretty much have sections related to pretty much anything Pokemon related so there is plenty of discussion to join in on. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay!
          Old 3 Days Ago (10:55 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Archy View Post
            Heyy Kuhn! welcome to PC, really nice to have you here!

Ah yeah, ROM Hacks can be quite a treat sometimes, they do provide a new experience everytime. So, I'm quite curious, which is your favorite Pokemon?

We cover every aspect of the franchise here, I'm sure you'll make friends and find places to chat with ease. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful stay! :)
            Thanks for the welcome! And my favorite Pokemon... That is a very difficult question, as I love mostly ALL of them haha. But if it had to come down to it, I'd say it's a three way tie. Between Wooper and Quagsire ( I lump pre-evos and evos together because they technically are ONE creature haha), Cyndaquil and its evolutionary line (though Cyndaquil is my favorite out of all of its forms), and Bellsprout and its evolutions.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Old 2 Days Ago (7:39 AM).
            Togepi

Nature: Gentle
              nice to meet you!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              Old 2 Days Ago (9:36 AM).
              Your knight in shiny armor

Nature: Lonely
                Welcome! Your purple text is a bit hard to read in darker layouts.

Quick Reply