Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 1 Week Ago (12:28 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by martin079.
martin079 martin079 is offline
    TCGO:
     
    Join Date: Dec 2017
    Posts: 4
    hello everyone, i found this orange booster box it says its from 2009 on the back,
    i looked it up as best as i could and it comes with:

    6 booster packs:
    Ex delta species
    Ex crystal guardians
    Ex dragon frontiers
    Ex power keepers
    Daimond and pearl
    Daimond and pearl secret wonders


    3 foil promo cards pop series 8:
    Cherrim lv.26
    Luxio lv.19 example foto is what they look like
    Croagunk lv.17

    i can't find it on the internet what is this worth?
    Should i open it or keep it closed
    What are the best possibilities i can find inside?
    tnx in advance
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg orange booster box.jpg‎ (78.8 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg serie number.jpg‎ (36.7 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg poke1.jpg‎ (77.3 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg poke3.jpg‎ (79.9 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg luxi1.jpg‎ (31.4 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old 1 Week Ago (8:51 PM).
    donavannj's Avatar
    donavannj donavannj is offline
    • Moderator
    • Crystal Tier
    TCGO: donavannj
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 21,258
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by martin079 View Post
    hello everyone, i found this orange booster box it says its from 2009 on the back,
    i looked it up as best as i could and it comes with:

    6 booster packs:
    Ex delta species
    Ex crystal guardians
    Ex dragon frontiers
    Ex power keepers
    Daimond and pearl
    Daimond and pearl secret wonders


    3 foil promo cards pop series 8:
    Cherrim lv.26
    Luxio lv.19 example foto is what they look like
    Croagunk lv.17

    i can't find it on the internet what is this worth?
    Should i open it or keep it closed
    What are the best possibilities i can find inside?
    tnx in advance
    As best as i can tell from the coloring on everything, I don't think this is anything officially released by The Pokemon Company.

    Can you take a clear photo of the copyright information on the back?
    __________________
    idol trash and game nerd
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:49 AM).
    martin079 martin079 is offline
      TCGO:
       
      Join Date: Dec 2017
      Posts: 4
      here are some extra fotos, i also did some digging myself and found it on 2 places, but i can not put links in just jet.
      Attached Images
      File Type: jpg poke4.jpg‎ (64.5 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
      File Type: jpg poke5.jpg‎ (64.2 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
      File Type: jpg poke6.jpg‎ (77.1 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old 1 Week Ago (8:10 PM).
      donavannj's Avatar
      donavannj donavannj is offline
      • Moderator
      • Crystal Tier
      TCGO: donavannj
       
      Join Date: Mar 2005
      Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 21,258
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by martin079 View Post
      here are some extra fotos, i also did some digging myself and found it on 2 places, but i can not put links in just jet.
      Based on sealed product from that era that I have, I'm almost certain it's not official merchandise packaging. The color on the booster packs look way too saturated.
      __________________
      idol trash and game nerd
      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old 1 Week Ago (12:30 AM).
      martin079 martin079 is offline
        TCGO:
         
        Join Date: Dec 2017
        Posts: 4
        my Phone isnt the best ''picture wise''

        its on wwwDOTpokemongoapkfreeDOTcom/pokemon-storage-box-side-loading-images/

        imgurDOTcom/gallery/sMMZl
        Attached Images
        File Type: jpg pokemon trainer.jpg‎ (70.6 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old 1 Week Ago (7:13 PM).
        donavannj's Avatar
        donavannj donavannj is offline
        • Moderator
        • Crystal Tier
        TCGO: donavannj
         
        Join Date: Mar 2005
        Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 21,258
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by martin079 View Post
        my Phone isnt the best ''picture wise''

        its on wwwDOTpokemongoapkfreeDOTcom/pokemon-storage-box-side-loading-images/

        imgurDOTcom/gallery/sMMZl
        I've got nothing searching for that on any search engines. I'm 100% sure it's not officially licensed TCG product, though it might have some legit Pokemon TCG cards in it.
        __________________
        idol trash and game nerd
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old 1 Week Ago (1:43 AM).
        martin079 martin079 is offline
          TCGO:
           
          Join Date: Dec 2017
          Posts: 4
          i couldnt post links so in the adresses i replaced the ''.'' dots with the word ''DOT''
          but ok tnx for the info, im gonna think about it wheter im gonna open the box or not
          Greetz martin
          Reply With Quote
          Reply

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account

          Sponsored Links
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:15 AM.